Have you ever had a bad experience with a piercing?

I’m planning on getting my smiley peirced tonight and I was curious about everyone else’s experiences.

1920

Most Helpful Guy

• oral piercings although sexy, fuck up the enamel on your teeth , eroding away the protective cover on your teeth. leading to tooth decay, discoloration, and possible tooth loss. So sexy for a while in your youth, but a hillbilly tooth gap for the later...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• That's cute and it shouldn't be bad bc its going on a thin piece. My tongue piercing wasn't really bad, but I had to get a longer bar when it was fresh bc my tongue was swelling over the ball and starting to close up, I had to push it back through I was a little dizzy after that lol but its healed up pretty fine

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE