Beautiful honey skinned tone girls make me jealous?

I went on this girl that i used to know facebook account and she is absolutely beautiful. She has a honey skin tone and she gives off a daffodil vibe. She has a radiant beauty. And her cover photo says "sweeter than honey." And her bio is "Emotionally stable as an IKEA table." I remember hanging out with this girl in middle school. But now she seems to have a whole different vibe and she was pretty before but she's radiant now and all about her beauty. I'm jealous of her. How do i stop being?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Ikea do some nice furniture. My mum's going to let me pick out whatever when I move to my new flat. Quality stuff from Ikea!
    And don't be jealous, a fair complex is a good look

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Focus on improving yourself, instead of paying attention to what other people do in their lives. I am not saying that in a bitchy way, I am just saying that it's better to invest your time doing something beneficial for you, rather than constantly being jealous of someone you don't even need to compare yourself to. You differ from her and... that's actually a good thing. Don't waste your time comparing. It's not even worth it, I promise you that.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE