Beautiful honey skinned tone girls make me jealous?

I went on this girl that i used to know facebook account and she is absolutely beautiful. She has a honey skin tone and she gives off a daffodil vibe. She has a radiant beauty. And her cover photo says "sweeter than honey." And her bio is "Emotionally stable as an IKEA table." I remember hanging out with this girl in middle school. But now she seems to have a whole different vibe and she was pretty before but she's radiant now and all about her beauty. I'm jealous of her. How do i stop being?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ikea do some nice furniture. My mum's going to let me pick out whatever when I move to my new flat. Quality stuff from Ikea!
    And don't be jealous, a fair complex is a good look

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Focus on improving yourself, instead of paying attention to what other people do in their lives. I am not saying that in a bitchy way, I am just saying that it's better to invest your time doing something beneficial for you, rather than constantly being jealous of someone you don't even need to compare yourself to. You differ from her and... that's actually a good thing. Don't waste your time comparing. It's not even worth it, I promise you that.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• jealousy is not good for you. im sure you have your own merits so focus on them

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• First realize that the presence of her beauty does not mean the absence of your own, and then you need to stop comparing yourself.

"Comparison is the thief of joy." -Theodore Roosevelt

When you stop comparing yourself to other people you'll be a lot happier.

0|0
    0|0
  • Focus on your own plus' not someone else's. We all have good traits. Jealousy isn't cute at all

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes