Short hair, yay or nay?

I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow and planning on pretty short hair. I have two guy friends, one of them said that he didn't care what hair cut I got as long as it wasn't short. And the other said that short hair will make any woman go from an 8 to a 3. What do you think?

• I like short hair on a girl
    Vote A
  • I don't like short hair on a girl
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• Go for whatever you feel like... i have a friend she told me she was going to get them short and i thought it won't be great , but once she did it it looked great on her... So i don't think that someone else can say anything about it... though in the first place i like woman with long straight hair but who knows who one might end up falling for!!!
    Not 8 to 3 for sure!!

0|0
    0|0
  • some girls pull it off, however, i prefer the longer hairstyle.
    its a bit more feminen i suppose
    but then again, i might be old fashioned XD

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd have to see it for myself. Shorter hairstyles can really vary. Some can really rock it while some can look a little crazy, haha. Do what you want, tho. You shouldn't let other people dictate what you do with your looks. Good luck! 😊

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks, I was just curious on guys thoughts. I already made up my mind weeks ago XD

• If you want short hair get it, sounds like if they don't like it they can deal with it

I mean, it's YOUR hair, not theirs.

0|0
    0|0
  • My best friend has a pixie cut and is one of the most attractive people I know but it does depend on the person

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes