Are there universally attractive people?

• Yes
  • No, Everyone is ugly to someone.

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually yes. But... it's... not exactly that simple. A woman, would be considered perfect physically-wise for someone, but she would also be considered just cute for another dude. There are things that are universally appealing to the eye. We can judge that by other stuff, like a beautiful sunset or the sea. It's not going to appeal to everyone to the same degree, but it's still nice to look at.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• While some cultural and experiences play a role in determining beauty, from an evolutionary psychology perspective, there are universal traits that make a person beautiful. There are some experiments using babies as test subjects. They tend to look at people and favor people with more symmetrical faces, for example.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE