Are there universally attractive people?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No, Everyone is ugly to someone.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually yes. But... it's... not exactly that simple. A woman, would be considered perfect physically-wise for someone, but she would also be considered just cute for another dude. There are things that are universally appealing to the eye. We can judge that by other stuff, like a beautiful sunset or the sea. It's not going to appeal to everyone to the same degree, but it's still nice to look at.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• While some cultural and experiences play a role in determining beauty, from an evolutionary psychology perspective, there are universal traits that make a person beautiful. There are some experiments using babies as test subjects. They tend to look at people and favor people with more symmetrical faces, for example.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Everyone is butt-ass ugly to someone

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah, I think so. I think we can all deem who is attractive and who's unattractive on a universal level. This whole concept of subjective beauty is usually just different variations of taste. A woman who's rated and 8 could be very different from another woman who's rated an 8. Most people would agree she's around an 8 but no one is really thinking she's a 2. You understand what I'm saying?

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't think so. Name a celebrity you find attractive and someone out there will find them ugly, now this discounts people that are not their preferred gender either

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes