Do you find Cuban and/or Cuban-American women to be one of the most beautiful women in the world?

Do you find Cuban and/or Cuban-American women to be one of the most beautiful women in the world?Do you find Cuban and/or Cuban-American women to be one of the most beautiful women in the world?

Cuban Girls are the reason why I wish I live in Miami, Florida right now. 😍 <3<3<3
  • Yes
  • No
  • Others
    Vote C

41

Most Helpful Girl

• From the examples you've given they look like the most average girls in the world...
    So no...

But every girl can find her audience, that's for sure.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope but if you think that it's fine.. everybody has their own views in what's beautiful.