Would I look good with this hairstyle?

Here are some pictures of me. Please excuse my eyebrow missing in one picture and one picture being really bad quality. I don't really take many pictures of myself.

And here's the hairstyle: Would I look good with this hairstyle?

Pros:
-off my neck and head, cooler (it's very hot where I live)
-less maintenance
-less anxiety (I have terrible anxiety, especially from my hair)
-it won't hurt to brush my hair anymore (I have a super sensitive scalp from brain surgery)

Cons:
-I might look terrible and I won't be able to turn back
-I have super super low self-esteem
-it won't be as easy to maintain as I think
-my fiance won't like it

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• id say keep it, you have nice hair. if you have low self esteem and your boyfriend doesn't like it youd be shooting yourself in the foot since im sure some of your self esteem comes from how he looks at you. on the other hand, its your hair, do what you want with it. hair grows back and your boyfriend might not like it at first but could like it later. if not, like i said it can always grow back. an alternate option could be a haircut that doesn't cut off as much but could be similar and see how you feel from there. by the way you shouldn't have such low self-esteem. if you have a fiance, you most likely have a likeable personality and from my own observation you are a beautiful woman. so just know that, hopefully itll help you're self-esteem at least a little :)

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup!
    100% yes. People with blue eyes look amazing with blue hair. I know - I've had it and have blue eyes. =)

0|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• You look the best in the second picture where, your hair are right beside your face.
    You have big cheeks which makes me want to pull them. I don't think, you'll look good in the bottom hairstyle because of your big cheeks.
    If, you could get rid of tgem then, it'll workout fine else, Hell No.
    You can add some stripes of blue colour or any colour which suits your hair.
    Here is a recommendation:-

0|0
    0|0
  • Your hair looks great as it is but that being said having a change is always good and it's a great style to choose I'd do it and your boyfriend should love it to

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask your fiance, for me I don't like girls with that short of a hairstyle but thats my taste, not your fiance's taste

0|0
    0|0
  • You look the best with long hair and having it down, in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • The hair style looks nice. But I don't think it's quite you. Not that I'm an expert on hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hair grows back. Just try it.

1|0
    0|0
  • N to the O. please don't ruin your beautiful hair

1|0
    0|0
    • Your right her hair is very pretty and that hairstyle would ruin it. And it would take months for her hair to grow back

• Oh god, please NO

1|0
    0|0
  • Side profile would help me answer that better

1|0
    0|0
  • You look great regardless

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure would

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Stay with your long hair. Pls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe, it’s hard to say, maybe you should show your man and see what he says

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Yes. Your face is perfect for that kind of hairstyle. But your hair is so pretty

0|1
    2|0
  • No don’t change it

1|0
    0|0
  • No don't have it

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't think it will suit you

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes