Would I look good with this hairstyle?

Here are some pictures of me. Please excuse my eyebrow missing in one picture and one picture being really bad quality. I don't really take many pictures of myself.
Would I look good with this hairstyle?
Would I look good with this hairstyle?
Would I look good with this hairstyle?

And here's the hairstyle: Would I look good with this hairstyle?

Pros:
-off my neck and head, cooler (it's very hot where I live)
-less maintenance
-less anxiety (I have terrible anxiety, especially from my hair)
-it won't hurt to brush my hair anymore (I have a super sensitive scalp from brain surgery)

Cons:
-I might look terrible and I won't be able to turn back
-I have super super low self-esteem
-it won't be as easy to maintain as I think
-my fiance won't like it

515

Most Helpful Guy

• id say keep it, you have nice hair. if you have low self esteem and your boyfriend doesn't like it youd be shooting yourself in the foot since im sure some of your self esteem comes from how he looks at you. on the other hand, its your hair, do what you want with it. hair grows back and your boyfriend might not like it at first but could like it later. if not, like i said it can always grow back. an alternate option could be a haircut that doesn't cut off as much but could be similar and see how you feel from there. by the way you shouldn't have such low self-esteem. if you have a fiance, you most likely have a likeable personality and from my own observation you are a beautiful woman. so just know that, hopefully itll help you're self-esteem at least a little :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup!
    100% yes. People with blue eyes look amazing with blue hair. I know - I've had it and have blue eyes. =)