Any other naturally skinny person get skinny shamed?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I got skinny shame in my childhood, I always want to be fatter, but my metabolism wouldn't approve

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I've always had a somewhat slim build, some girls used to try and tease me about it in school, but since I've grown up and they've put on lots of weight they're now jealous. Lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah, but, I got used to it. Just be a sport and learn to laugh at yourself.

1|1
    0|0
  • People always tell me I need to "bulk up" because I've always been lanky. It kind of pisses me off when people imply that I have control over how I look.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm skinny
    didn't got skinny shamed but people tease me alot😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to be called scrawny when I was younger, because I was.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah by my mom and friends. Snow stick or stick is normal nicknames

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I would say... about everyone. Overweight has become the average in most societies so a lot of people see normal weight as something unhealthy... and are trying to make them selves feel better with their unhealthy weight by shaming others.

1|0
    0|0
    • being overweight is now average, how fucked up is that?

• Welcome in the modern age. The average bmi is between 25 and 29 (in the first world countries atleast), which means light overweight. Not obesity but already pretty unhealthy.

• yup! a boy i liked looked at me after i finished eating and said “are you gonna go throw that up now?” that comment made me wanna throw up tbh. i wouldn’t even consider myself super skinny either 🤷🏼‍♀️

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not naturally skinny, but yes, I have experienced that. I have also experienced the other way around. Both of those suck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, all the time!! When I would eat a lot of food people would say that life is so unfair because I'm skinny and they aren't. But, if I didn't have an appetite I would be accused of having an eating disorder.

1|0
    0|0
  • All the time lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • No l don't

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly online. Lots of guys here will speak negatively about thin women as though they're gross or all anorexic when in reality I can't gain weight no matter how much I eat. In real life I almost never encountered this problem. I get a comment here and there about how thin I am but in general my weight hasn't stopped the majority of guys from having an interest in me so I'm not bothered by it

1|1
    0|0
    • I have the same "problem"but its fun, no problem sleeping on belly.

Recommended myTakes