I'm very ugly. Should I be happy that I'm not average/boring looking at least?

I think average is very boring. Beautiful is the best. And ugly is the second best. Do you think being ugly makes a person more unique/distinguished/special than an average person at least? I think so. Ugly is a lot less common. This is one of my unpopular/different opinions.

• Yes
  • No

42

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes be ugly and proud lmao

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• What makes you think you're ugly? I mean confidence and loving yourself is key. I mean there's a different way to word it, wouldn't it be better to say I'm not the most beautiful girl, but there are other aspects that make me beautiful besides just looks. There's other qualities besides just looks that makes someone attractive or beautiful.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE