Do black men ( sufficiently ) promote the beauty of black women?

Is their phenotype being honored by us?

Prominent nose, lips, behind etc.

Do black men ( sufficiently ) promote the beauty of black women?Do black men ( sufficiently ) promote the beauty of black women?Do black men ( sufficiently ) promote the beauty of black women?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it's obvious that black men, especially in the USA don't respect and honor their women. How do you expect other men to respect them when you treat them so bad and humiliate them all the time online?

My African American friend told me that this is the very same reason why their are so many black single mothers. It's because their men don't make them feel wanted or pretty, So as soon as a black guy gives them attention they give in super fast and end up with a kid and single mother status.

8|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

• From what I see - no...
    by the way., the second girl is black?

3|1
    0|0
    • Her dad is biracial

• Show All
    • @IvoirianGirl20 I disagree... I learned quite a bit. I didn't argue. You should probably learn the difference between arguing and debating an issue...

• @LittleSally I will not participate in encouraging you to think that educating yourself from topics you may not know off is the best idea. Sorry, not sorry πŸ‘‹

• unfortunately not as much as they should :(

4|1
    0|0
  • I personally feel like people in general should promote natural beauty all together and support everyone's differences. Man kind comes in all various shades, shapes, etc. And they are all uniquely beautiful. No one is superior or inferior, that's just lame. And black women of course should know their beautiful, because they are!! But while looks are great, people should also think about how they behave and act. Looks aren't everything in a person's worth.

2|1
    0|0
    • I didn't necessarily imply that anyone was superior.πŸ’– I agree tho

• Oh sorry!!! I didn't mean for you to read it that way. I was just referencing to people sometimes judging people for looking a certain way. I was trying to emphasize that everyone's beautiful and they should love themselves no matter the race or look lol

• No, they don't promite anything. How about a natural black women with no weave or makeup. I know that it's mainly black women who say that mixed hair is good and kinky hair is bad and in general black women love and envy mixed girl. Rarely do black men actually talk to our black women about these issues.

6|1
    0|0
    • We do on the internet but not in person. It's kinda rude to walk up to a girl and just spark up a conversation about weave. I'd like to see weave and make-up be done away with as well.

• No sadly but i notice some white men or Italian Brazilian men would compliment me a lot your skin is beautiful I love your lips and so on πŸ€”

3|1
    0|0
  • I would say no. I see many videos on YouTube and other social media platforms where black men are constantly putting black women down.

2|1
    0|0
  • What should any man do to promote any girls beauty?

0|2
    0|0
  • Whoever hit "Yes" is either a damn liar, from some other race, or is on the light skinned spectrum with the "good hair". 9/10 times if a black woman is promoted or recognized she's either light skinned or mixed with some 3c/3b or looser curled hair which is considered "good hair". If she's dark skinned with looser curls people ask if she's mixed with something like "Indian" because in the minds of some ignorant assholes you can't be full black and have "good hair". They want their women black, but not too black. Not BLACK black. Just Black enough to not be called a whole co*n, but light enough to still have that sand paper skin and those European features.

And for anyone who has a problem about what I said.

2|1
    0|0
    • I love 4c hair

• Show All
    • I can't sleep. ._. So lets continue the conversation.

• I'm sleeping. Dm me tomorrow

• Unfortunately they don't as much and the second girl doesn't look black.

2|1
    0|0
  • They promote them plenty. A lot of them just make sure to do it on every other skin color but brown.

0|0
    0|0
    • Kendal Jenner isn't even black though...

• Show All
    • Damn, I'm a scrub trying to come up! 😭😭I'm trying though. I'll prepare myself for a propper relationship & it will come.

• Hey, you've got ambition on your side. lol. It's true though. The road to success starts within. You'll figure it out.

• black men prefer white women in my country

1|0
    0|1
  • Nope.

2|1
    0|0
  • In society black women are consider to be the least attractive. Black women are most likely to feel and be degraded due to society. Not all black men or men in general think black women unattractive. some even supportive black girl magic, but it’s just 20% or less sadly there are more non black men who support black women more.

2|0
    0|0
    • Are you sure that there are more non black men that support black women? what metric are you using to come to this conclusion?

• Show All
    • Where the hell are you getting these numbers from? 85%? who raised you?

• I’m just estimating. There are some black guys who despise black women and would never date one because they think they are loud and ghetto and don’t wear real hair and etc...

• I don't know the answer to your question, but I do know, black men have done wonders for THICK women.

0|1
    0|1
    • LMAO!! Yeah, we have made it possible for chicks like Ashley Graham to be considered another form of beauty.

• Show All
    • Right? I find it slightly painful that she is so beautiful.

• I'm grateful to see such a light

• It doesn't matter. We love ourselves. We are enough πŸ™‚β€οΈ

4|1
    0|0
  • Some do... but most... not at all..

2|1
    0|0
    • We do a bad job, indeed.

• Show All
    • It's simple. Raise a child in dysfunction & they'll be a dysfunctional adult.

• hahahxD

Recommended myTakes