Do black men ( sufficiently ) promote the beauty of black women?

Is their phenotype being honored by us?

Prominent nose, lips, behind etc.

Do black men ( sufficiently ) promote the beauty of black women?Do black men ( sufficiently ) promote the beauty of black women?Do black men ( sufficiently ) promote the beauty of black women?

• Yes
  • No

17

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it's obvious that black men, especially in the USA don't respect and honor their women. How do you expect other men to respect them when you treat them so bad and humiliate them all the time online?

My African American friend told me that this is the very same reason why their are so many black single mothers. It's because their men don't make them feel wanted or pretty, So as soon as a black guy gives them attention they give in super fast and end up with a kid and single mother status.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE