Why do you wear underwear?

I use to wear it for no apparent reason really, I mean it does literally nothing. All of my juices will still reach my jeans, there's no point lmao. I quit like 3 months ago, only when period comes do I wear them devil cloths.

39

Most Helpful Guy

• I wear underwear (specifically briefs) for a few reasons. They provide support for my penis and testicles, keep my penis and testicles from moving around, and provide a layer of protection against chaffing on sensitive skin.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It does prevent you from soaking through your pants when you get really wet. At least, that's been my experience. Fortunately, that doesn't happen very often when I'm out in public.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE