Why do you wear underwear?

I use to wear it for no apparent reason really, I mean it does literally nothing. All of my juices will still reach my jeans, there's no point lmao. I quit like 3 months ago, only when period comes do I wear them devil cloths.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I wear underwear (specifically briefs) for a few reasons. They provide support for my penis and testicles, keep my penis and testicles from moving around, and provide a layer of protection against chaffing on sensitive skin.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It does prevent you from soaking through your pants when you get really wet. At least, that's been my experience. Fortunately, that doesn't happen very often when I'm out in public.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Hmmm that's only if ain't wearing leggings or skirts. But I'm like you. I wear underwear wear when I'm working. Normally it 50/50 if I'm wearing them. But when it's cold you know every little piece have value hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • Because my balls would tear off mid-flight at the first rough turn. Also, to have a layer of protection against random boners and hygene. You should use pads if your jeans are getting reached.

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate my dick and balls swinging. I also want to make sure that the strat drop of pee that works its way out after I am done doesn't form a spot on my pants.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably you should wear it to cover your pussy too.
    Doesn't it get exposed when you wear transparent dress?

0|1
    0|0
  • I won't make my pants dirty from bacteria... THE HUGE AMOUNTS of bacteria...

0|0
    0|0
    • I think thats why u wash them

• You don't wash your jeans or whatever kind of pants you have every week it just bad for them (atleast jeans)

• Cuz it keeps ur junk in one place, simples

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont want my dick all over the place

0|0
    0|0
  • lol why you had to say it like that juices

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Because I don't want to wash my pants too often.

0|0
    0|0
    • I noticed the flies circling

• Because when my cock is hard in situations where it should not be on view to everybody it gives me somewhere to try and conceal it (if i want to that is) lol

• To prevent infection

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes