Do my bracelets look normal?

I made it out of old watches. My contacts says nothing about it and I not asking them, because I don't want them to know that I'm not confident about it. I asked my best friend. He said it's cool but strange, because they are in different colors. Sorry for bad photo quality.Do my bracelets look normal?

• Looks cool
  • Looks just okay
  • Looks shitty
    Vote C
Maybe if i'll wear only one of them (black one) it will be better?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• A bit alternative. You like doing it, you want to be individual so might as well do it. Prefer the black one. Looks a bit like a belt. The bit of the silver just looks like it's missing something

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Black one is actualy tiny belt. The clock was set on it. So I'm sure about black one. Silver was fastened with clips, but it's not noticeable. I'm using only black belt now. Thx))

• Not convinced that will look good. Maybe a brown belt or some material - the metal and belt are a bit too contrasting in my opinion

• Ok. Belt is enough.

Most Helpful Guy