Stretch marks: sexy? ugly? What do you think about them?

• Stretch marks: sexy? ugly? What do you think about them??Sexy
    Vote A
  • Stretch marks: sexy? ugly? What do you think about them??Ugly
    Vote B
  • It depends (please explain)
    Vote C
  • Results
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Makes no difference if a girl has stretch marks or not i love her for a great personality she has and love her for whom she is as a whole human being.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well since stretch marks are natural they'er beautiful of course!!!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• They're fine. I don't find them sexy, but they're not all ugly either. Just standard lines or marks that every human body has.

1|3
    0|0
  • You would he surprised how very little men care about these sorts of things. Especially the older we get.

3|3
    0|0
  • I find them sexy, personally. It's the imperfections on a gorgeous woman's body that remind you that she is human, and natural. To me, that makes her even hotter!

1|0
    0|0
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj5-71ziM5c
    This is my thoughts in a nutshell

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a deal breaker. No one is perfect. You have other flaws as well. So get over it.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends. Sometimes they're obtrusive and a turn off, sometimes they're small and negligible. They're not a big deal really, but they're not sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a cheesy quote but almost every girl I've ever been with has had at least minor stretch marks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I chose it depends because I'm mostly neutral on the issue.

1|0
    0|0
  • I mean, there's nothing attractive about them, but they're not a deal breaker

1|0
    0|0
  • "Results" is my favourite answer on all your vote-questions ^^

1|0
    0|0
  • Something that women obsess over, and guys just don't care about.

0|1
    0|0
  • If you have kids you're going to get stretch marks. That's just a part of life. Same as you can't have sex while remaining a virgin. Is your glass half full or half empty?

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone has them. They're just a little more apparent on women. If someone's mature, they won't care either way.

0|1
    0|0
  • It is natural and shows that the person was working out.

0|0
    0|0
  • It won't look good on someone fat else, they look quite sexy on fit girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're a blemish but I wouldn't care about them unless they were fairly extreme.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never seen them, but I don't think it would bother me.

0|0
    0|0
  • they really dont bother me

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it shows maturity ♥️👍

2|0
    0|0
  • I too have them... i Like them on girls too

1|0
    0|0
  • They’re normal.

1|0
    0|0
  • its all right

0|0
    0|0
  • If she isn't fat then I don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends (please explain)

0|0
    0|0
  • Never bothered me. i hardly notice !!

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't really care what texture is mapped to the body if it has a nice shape.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugly, but not really a problem. I mean, only a moron would say it's attractive, but I'd say just the same for someone who said it was a real problem. So long as it isn't "dear god, she may be freddy krueger" level bad, it's not a big deal.

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 15

• I've got stretch marks and I used to be pretty worried and insecure about them. But after I had spoken about it with some friends and partners of mine I realised people don't pay much attention to them. I don't think they are sexy, but they're not something ugly either. And most importantly - they're nothing to feel insecure about.

2|0
    0|0
  • I think scars and stretch marks all have a story behind them, and that can give them a sort of beauty. But personally, I don't like the stretch marks on my hips and breasts. But It is a part of me. If people don't like me for who I am, they don't have to be around me.

1|1
    0|0
  • I've been wondering myself because I get really insecure because I have stretch marks and most guys that have seen my body don't care but it still makes me feel so insecure. However my ex said they were sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • They are not sexy but not soo much ugly. They tell a story and they are there as a reminder of the pain and sacrifice we go through to produce wonderful things.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you're married and you gave them to your wife by impregnating her with your child, then you better damn well learn to love those stretch marks unless you plan to pay for cosmetic procedures or laser removal.

It's also acceptable if they are a side effect of working out. Lots of guys get them on their arms.

Some people grow too fast during puberty and get them in a few places as well.

The best way to prevent them if you are still young and have none is to wear clothing that properly fits your body, drink lots of water to keep your skin hydrated and eat somewhat healthily.

1|1
    0|0
  • hi, there are so often questions about stretch marks but in reality it can be so much more, stretched abdominal muscles and skin beyond any help apart from a tummy tuck costing thousands, are guys out there just as loving for these women not just the still flat tummies with the tiger stripes i wonder? xx
    www.google.co.uk/url

1|0
    0|0
  • Most females have stretch marks, out of the things to find unattractive... you really focus on stretch marks... Most males have ugly ass saggy ball sacks but they still expect girls to find them attractive. Get outta here.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're literally so normal and not a big deal.

1|0
    0|0
  • Natural

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they're ugly especially the red one.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on how bad they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't bother me, but wouldn't say sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not ugly nor pretty, it's all part of the human body. I do kinda like the texture of it for some odd reason...

0|0
    0|0
  • I have them and I wouldn't call them sexy neither ugly. I much rather not have them but oh life what can I do?

0|1
    0|0
  • Ugly yet nobody admits

0|0
    0|0
    • Not really. It's not unattractive at all. Bad teeth and bad bone structure are some good examples of what makes a person ugly. Not some slight discoloration around their hips.

Recommended myTakes