#TransRacial #Race #Identity
Maybe they're not happy with how they looks and want to change their appearance to be more satisfied in addition to participating in cultures they finds interesting. How some people dyes their hair, gets a tan or do skin bleaching, get a tattoo, piercing or cosmetic surgeries they also do their things. Some blonde people use brown contact lenses, dye their hair brown or black and gets a tan while some dark people use blue contact lenses, bleach their hair and don't tan. I don't think you can be born in the wrong race like if it was a birth defect. I believe it's just people who don't like the way they looks.
- I support them and their change
- I'm fine with them thinking so, but thinks it's other underlying issues
- It's a mental illness/ They're wrong
- It's a mental illness and a problem like trans people
- That's people who's mixing up culture and race
- Just people wanting to be special snow flakes
- Other (Explain what and why)
Most Helpful Girl
Sorry I wrote a long reply but gag failed to post it...
Most Helpful Guy
People try so hard to be unique nowadays, trying to make themselves different from everyone else, breaking stereotypes and setting new trends bla bla bla... it's stupid 😂
People are not unique, they fit into categories where there are only a few options (race, gender, eye colour etc) but people try to change these things which you cannot 😂
If a white person grew up in Nigeria, I can understand them using Nigerian culture, language, food etc... but you cannot change your race just because you were born white 😂😂