What do you think about trans-racial?

Trans racial = People who's identifying as another race than what they're born as, meaning that they thinks they're supposed to be born with different features. They may think they're born with the wrong facial features, body build and hair, eyes and skin color for example. Some also identify themselves with a specific culture in addition to a race. Example an African-American identifying themselves as a person of Nordic heritage. It's similar to transsexualism - identifying as a different gender than the birth sex.
What do you think about trans-racial?#TransRacial #Race #Identity

My Opinion:
Maybe they're not happy with how they looks and want to change their appearance to be more satisfied in addition to participating in cultures they finds interesting. How some people dyes their hair, gets a tan or do skin bleaching, get a tattoo, piercing or cosmetic surgeries they also do their things. Some blonde people use brown contact lenses, dye their hair brown or black and gets a tan while some dark people use blue contact lenses, bleach their hair and don't tan. I don't think you can be born in the wrong race like if it was a birth defect. I believe it's just people who don't like the way they looks.

• I support them and their change
  • I'm fine with them thinking so, but thinks it's other underlying issues
  • It's a mental illness/ They're wrong
    Vote C
  • It's a mental illness and a problem like trans people
    Vote D
  • That's people who's mixing up culture and race
    Vote E
  • Just people wanting to be special snow flakes
    Vote F
  • Other (Explain what and why)
    Vote G

618

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry I wrote a long reply but gag failed to post it...

Most Helpful Guy

• People try so hard to be unique nowadays, trying to make themselves different from everyone else, breaking stereotypes and setting new trends bla bla bla... it's stupid 😂
    People are not unique, they fit into categories where there are only a few options (race, gender, eye colour etc) but people try to change these things which you cannot 😂

If a white person grew up in Nigeria, I can understand them using Nigerian culture, language, food etc... but you cannot change your race just because you were born white 😂😂

• I'm also agreeing people are trying very hard to be unique. I knows about 10 people who has come out as transgender. One of them said they're agender (don't identify as any genders). Some are also claiming to have medical conditions and trying to stand out in all kinds of ways.