When Buying Female Business Clothes?

Should I opt for a pant suit or a dress/skirt?

I'm going to be going on some interviews in the next bit and I have one suit jacket and a probably out of date dress shirt and a pair of black slacks.

Need to update my professional wardrobe. The positions I'm interviewing for will most likely all issue a uniform (law enforcement) so I won't need to get multiple different outfits.

But what's the best option for interviews, you think? If you were hiring, would you rather your female applicants turn up in pants or a skirt?

It probably doesn't matter but all the interviewers are most likely going to be male. And I haven't gone to a job interview in like 5 years lol I don't want to look a fool haha

517

Most Helpful Guy

• Wear either but make sure your hair are not in your face. A tight bun at the back would do the trick.

If it's law enforcement, a pant suit would be spot on, by the way!

Most Helpful Girl

• Dress pants or skirt and a dressy blouse with black shoes