Are there any safe bleaching creams available?

I’m considering bleaching my skin, not all the way white but a lighter shade than I have now. I’m a light skin black guy and I believe that the only girls who will ever be attracted to me are white and black girls. The only reason white girls would be attracted to me is because of this myth that I would have a huge penis and black girls are only attracted to me because I’m black just like they are. I want girls of other races to be attracted to me, but I’ve noticed that girls of other races (other than black and white) are never attracted to my skin color. Just to get a glimpse of what my skin color looks like, here is a picture of my forearm under a white light
Are there any safe bleaching creams available?I want to get it a shade or two lighter to attract girls of other ethnicities. Are there any safe and effective bleaching creams on the market right now?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• If girls of other ethnicities don't wanna date you because of your skin then they aren't worth your time and you shouldn't be trying to appeal to them. As for the "safe bleaching creams," I don't think that's a thing. I mean you're bleaching yourself, that's not healthy or safe. I'm sorry that I'm not telling you what you want to hear, but you shouldn't have to change yourself to make other people happy. You're great the way you are

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • They are worth my time because I want to learn about different cultures and be attractive to girls other than white and black girls

• It’s the only way they will like me. And thank you maybe one day someone will invent a bleaching cream that doesn’t harm your skin.

• I disagree but I respect your opinion. Yeah, that'd be great. Good luck with everything

Most Helpful Guy

• This is kinda dumb and will not help un the long run. Confidence, ambition, passion and sincerity will help you many times more.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • It will help me because attractiveness is the #1 most important thing