Would it be weird if I started wearing makeup?

Yes I'm a guy and yes i want to start wearing makeup. I don't want to look overtly feminine but i would like to do something somewhere natural. I want to use mascara, eyeshadow, Foundation, light contouring. What do you think? Also please give me tips i know nothing about makeup.

• No that's not weird
  • That's totally weird

82

Most Helpful Girl

• Eyeshadow isn't really that natural. I haven't even tried contouring yet. But you want to try it. Just go for it. Try it at home if ur nervous. I mean you're curious and people are more open these days. There are so many makeup videos on youtube. I like a bit of good concealer for spots or slightly discoloured areas. Eye primer can be good to use first and primer on the face to help it stay on and also to smooth it a little bit first. Sometimes I wish it were as easy as it looks in tutorials! Mascara is many peoples first port of call and sometimes it can be hard to know what foundation shade to get though but a store assistant might be able to help. Also there are foundations suited to different types of skin like drier, oilier, full coverage or light coverage. Some places will give you samples.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a straight male and my girlfirend does my makeup sometimes. Mostly stuff like eyeliner and mascara but she's also done my nails before. I just find it entertaining to see myself in a new way. Just do you, don't worry about what's weird and what isn't. I mean its considered normal to post every detail of yourself in Facebook and to me that is incredibly weird

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE