If I'm a 7 without make up how high can I be with make up?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well that really depends how you apply the makeup and what features you want to shine most. Makeups can really make certain features shine and make those appearances mroe pleasing.

So if you are very well versed in your makeup skills, I'm pretty sure you can get an easy 9-10.

1|0
    0|0
    • That's cool :)
      I would just use it to cover my blemishes, just a natural make up.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends how well you can apply it and whether or not you stay with a natural look or go a little out there (keep in mind i consider fake lashes to be out there)

0|0
    0|0
    • Just natural make up to cover my flaw

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• I don't know the answer to that with makeup but, if you're well spoken, educated and a 7, you'd be a 10 in my book. I think intelligence adds 3 points, easily.

0|0
    0|0
  • Without seeing a picture, any responses are just guesses.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends if you use it to accentuate you better features or you cake it on like an instagram clown face girli

0|0
    0|0
    • Just some foundation to cover my blemishes, some blush and lipstick. Not much, just a natural make up who cover my flaws.

• Show All
    • Yea a lot of them. They always try to put other down

• its not so much that as the way they ask a question but dismiss every responce that doesn't agree with them. what happened to debate lol

• Better ask how high can you be with a nice attitude and original behavior. A lot higher than any make up or plastic surgery. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe near about 9 but if you are 7 without it. Then don't go for make-up try to improve your natural beauty.

0|0
    0|0
    • I would just a natural make up to make me look natural and cover my flaws. Reasons I'm a 7 is because I have some blemishes on my face but make up would cover it.

• Ok. Can you give me chance to talk with beautiful lady?😉

• You would be a 7 with makeup.
    Makeup doesn't really work that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Possibly a 9 or even 10, but we need pictures to be certain.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't this question be better for people you know? Who could actually see your face?

0|0
    0|0
  • Too much make up will lower it, but a good makeup job can do wonders. Probably a 9.

0|0
    0|0
  • Please don't ruin your face be proud of what you got

0|0
    0|0
    • I will just cover my blemishes with foundation, it'll make me look better

• I always see at the girl does not always need to put make up on

0|0
    0|0
  • 5. Ugly bitch.

0|1
    2|1
    • That just seemed unnecessarily rude and out of the blue.

• Show All
    • I'll leave the follow up for 24 hours. If you want some help and support I'll give you a link to a depression support community. It's your choice to decide who you want to be. Later.

• Lol, think I'm good bud, couldn't be further from depression to be honest

• Who the fuck gives numbers on how a girl looks

0|1
    0|0
    • Nearly everyone I think

• Depends on the girl. No pic... No opinion

0|0
    1|0
  • 8 to 9

1|0
    0|0
  • 10 probably depends on how good.

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
  • depends on how much drunk the guy is,

0|0
    0|0
    • Just look at pics of actress with and without make up, sometime it make wonderful job.

• haha
      you will easily cross 10..

• A four

0|0
    1|0
  • -1 at best

0|0
    1|0
    • Be careful, there is a white night defending ladies in here. He owned me for giving her a 5 earlier, he's probably coming for you next. I'll hold him back for as long as I can but he is very powerful. He has the power of righteousness on his side you see

• More from Guys

What Girls Said 14

• Depends can't see you so couldn't be sure.. some people look better without think depends on if it suits them or not and if they need it.

0|0
    0|0
  • That all depends on how you do your makeup. Do it well, you could be gorgeous. Do it poorly, it will detract fro your natural beauty. I try to use makeup to draw attention to my best features (my eyes and button nose) and enhance natural beauty. Use as little makeup as possible to accomplish the goals and you’ll be a knockout.

0|0
    0|0
  • You could drop to a 3 or rise to an 11. Without knowing your competency at applying make up, we’ll never know.

0|0
    0|0
  • It just depends. You can't really let people rate your beauty like that.
    You're so much more than a number

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont know how high would you want to be. it depends on the makeup ingredients i guess. probably very high

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends. Not everyone looks good with make up

2|0
    0|0
    • It's just to cover my blemishes.

• Show All
    • How are you claiming a 7 if you have blemishes? Do you not understand the scale?

• @Hv_shamey Say that to all the guys who said I was a 7. They rated me to be a 7 even though I have blemishes so...

• 8 or 9.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3. .

0|0
    1|0
  • no idea lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Eight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how you do the makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends how well your makeup is done

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends if you are really a 7 or not and if you can really do makeup. If you are an expert you can go from a 1 to a 10

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes