If I'm a 7 without make up how high can I be with make up?

1527

Most Helpful Guy

• Well that really depends how you apply the makeup and what features you want to shine most. Makeups can really make certain features shine and make those appearances mroe pleasing.

So if you are very well versed in your makeup skills, I'm pretty sure you can get an easy 9-10.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That's cool :)
      I would just use it to cover my blemishes, just a natural make up.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends how well you can apply it and whether or not you stay with a natural look or go a little out there (keep in mind i consider fake lashes to be out there)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Just natural make up to cover my flaw