Guys who aren't fan of makeup on women: Would you date someone who's in a profession where makeup is necessary?

Professions like model, actress, flight attendant etc etc require makeup. Since many guys are all for 'natural look', would you date someone who *has* to wear makeup for at least 8 hours a day, everyday?

• Yes, I'd date such girl
    Vote A
  • No, I won't date such girl
    Vote B
  • Other (specify in opinion)
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Make up (or lack of) doesn't worry me either way.

I realise it's important to girls in a way that guys don't really get their heads round that easily, so I adopt an entirely neutral position about it.

It's up to them.

3|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 31

• it's a think girls that hide behind their makeup. the ones that have no confidence to go outside with their face how it is that scare me. I do like women to wear makeup on occasion but I don't want to be an everyday affair because the mass of women are so beautiful they really don't need it.

1|0
    0|0
    • But what if her profession requires it?

• like I said if she's confident enough to go outside without makeup I don't care. it's when she lacks the confidence to wear makeup that things become an issue.

• For me I love the natural look to see the color of the cheeks the clearness of the eyes it's just a very simple beautiful look even though I do like the the black eyeliner around the eyes or when they want to express themselves I enjoyed the makeup look too but my pic would be natural

1|0
    0|0
  • If their only income is from their looks i. e model etc, there are a couple of problems. For starters, it's usually unhealthy. Flight attendants need to be a certain weight, same with models. It also says to me that they obsess with their looks too much and base their selfworth on that. It also isn't something I'm intrested in. Fashion and makeup is not something I could see myself being engaged in. I want to be able to relate to my S. O

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't view the women in those fields as relationship material... so no.

1|0
    0|0
    • Why so?

• This mainly applies to models/acctresses, but I don't want a girl whose job involves using their sexuality. I don't really feel like going into any more detail, but that pretty much sums it up.

• Hmm i don't want to be offensive but i think girls that take care a lot about makeup they put their interest where it shouldn't be but im nkt saying 100% of girls

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• I mean I can't speak for guys but in my experience most guys will date a girl as long as she is attractive with and without makeup. My man is more into natural looks too but when he met me I have crazy coloured hair and was wearing a full face of makeup. When he saw me without it he was even more attracted to me.

So in closing, I'm sure most guys would be down.

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m fine if she wears lipstick and eyeshadow.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes