Girls, What do you prefer for men to wear as casual clothes?

I know every girl has different opinions on the style of casual clothes men wear, but I just wanna get as much input as I'm very curious. My style happens to be T-shirts with the sleeves rolled up 3-4 times depending on if the shirt is really baggy and jeans that fit a little baggy because I don't like my pants to be tight. And I usually wear a belt with some kind of small buckle and I tuck my T-shirt in only where the belt buckle is. It's just comfortable for me and it also looks casual and laid back. Do you girls like my style? If not, what styles do you like?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• ideal

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol I love leather jackets. Sadly since I live in Miami where its hot and humid year round I never get to use them :( what do you think of my style? Cool tee shirt with sleeves rolled up 3-4 times with jeans and a belt. Shirt is normally tucked in around belt buckle.

• Sweaters button ups
    Layers etc

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh yeah I like that too if I lived somewhere where it was actually cold :( lol I live in Miami where its hot and humid. What did you think of my style? Usually a cool Tee shirt with sleeves rolled up about 3-4 times with jeans and a belt. Shirt is normally tucked in only where the buckle is

Recommended myTakes