Girls, What do you prefer for men to wear as casual clothes?

I know every girl has different opinions on the style of casual clothes men wear, but I just wanna get as much input as I'm very curious. My style happens to be T-shirts with the sleeves rolled up 3-4 times depending on if the shirt is really baggy and jeans that fit a little baggy because I don't like my pants to be tight. And I usually wear a belt with some kind of small buckle and I tuck my T-shirt in only where the belt buckle is. It's just comfortable for me and it also looks casual and laid back. Do you girls like my style? If not, what styles do you like?

2