What about these women?

Do you think any of these women were pretty without the makeup? Do you prefer a woman with some make up on? I know the 90s was the decade of "natural" face, why do you think that has changed now? Has it changed?
Give me your opinions. 😊😊😊What about these women?What about these women?What about these women?What about these women?What about these women?What about these women?What about these women?

214

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't say for myself because I don't find any of these girls attractive with or without make-up.

I can say though, I know a lot of girls who I genuinely like when they wear no make up or just very very little. There are those who look good in make up and those who look good without and then a lot with both options.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Most people say I'm average without makeup. I never wear makeup

• I don't see a problem with make up so it doesn't matter really. You can do what you feel like.

Make up done well looks good eventhough I do prefer some girls without or just very little. In the end it's up to you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, makeup doesn't really change facial features so if you are ugly without it, you'll still be ugly with makeup.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE