What about these women?

Do you think any of these women were pretty without the makeup? Do you prefer a woman with some make up on? I know the 90s was the decade of "natural" face, why do you think that has changed now? Has it changed?
Give me your opinions. 😊😊😊What about these women?What about these women?What about these women?What about these women?What about these women?What about these women?What about these women?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't say for myself because I don't find any of these girls attractive with or without make-up.

I can say though, I know a lot of girls who I genuinely like when they wear no make up or just very very little. There are those who look good in make up and those who look good without and then a lot with both options.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Most people say I'm average without makeup. I never wear makeup

• I don't see a problem with make up so it doesn't matter really. You can do what you feel like.

Make up done well looks good eventhough I do prefer some girls without or just very little. In the end it's up to you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, makeup doesn't really change facial features so if you are ugly without it, you'll still be ugly with makeup.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Well, at least they don't look like a whole different person.. Most of them at least.. Some look decent without makeup.. They just need some acne cream, and to maybe some eyebrow pencil.. LOL.. But none of them look bad without makeup.. Maybe more on the "average" side..

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not about whether being pretty or not, it's about what league you are playing in. Make up, is an artificial way, that helps many women to escape their league and afford to avoid date their male equivalent.
    Example: Let's focus on the girl of the fourth pic the one with the acne spots. Now, for me she has a face with great facial features, the only thing that some guys may find a turnoff is the acne spots. But, with make up no acne spots, thus better dating pool. Now, let's examine her male equivalent aka a guy with great facial features but with acne spots. The said man can't wear any make up because he is a man, so he can't look any better thus has a lower dating pool. The girl in the pic can now easily afford to avoid dating her male equivalent, because she has more options of men with no acne spots, that want to date her or even just have a night stand with her (if that's what she wants). If in a parallel universe society didn't allow anyone to wear make she couldn't afford being so picky about her male equivalent. So to answer now your question. The said girl for example is pretty to me (I don't have acne spots), but would her "prettier" version (make up) date her male equivalent, after having access to more acne free men?

0|0
    0|0
  • The third girl is fine without makeup.
    I wouldn't believe the makeup picture is her.
    Looks totally basic and way older.

1|0
    0|0
  • Most of them look better without makeup and a few look bad with or without. I would not want to be with a woman who looks like a totally different person when she gets up in the morning. Or who feels like she can’t navigate the world without wearing a thick Halloween mask.

Of course women do a lot of stuff to impress other women.

0|0
    0|0
    • And when I say ‘without makeup’ I mean from a guy’s pov. Lighg makeup or totally natural looking does not really count as makeup to most guys (I think).

• Make up has transformed all of the faces into a different entity. But the problem here is the make up does come off to reveal the true person. If the person falls for the make over, there is only disappointment remaining.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes