Is dyed hair turn off?

Is dyed hair someting you find unattractive or is it cool?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the person and the hair color. Natural hair colors is fine like brown, blonde, black and ginger. But unnatural hair dyes like green, blue, purple, pink, etc. is not my cup of tea. I don't like the exaggerated unnatural look and I don't find it or alternative styles in generally speaking aesthetically pleasing.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I know some people who really digs dyed hair but I, personally, am not a fan of it. I find it unappealing.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• It's unattractive. And the more unnatural the hair color, the more unattractive it becomes. There's a reason so many feminists have pink hair.

0|1
    0|0
  • I mean for me it depends on the color I suppose. Something like dark green could potentially be, but not most other colors.

0|0
    0|0
  • Done properly it looks good. Women can do it with not much problem but men sadly look daft like a bad fitting wig...

0|0
    0|0
  • Everywhere I look I see girls with dyed hair, I'm too used to it and it won't feel natural moving to an area with no dyed hair girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, really hot, but i'd say the type of guy depends on the color, some are into red and others blue or visa versa

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on color and the person... like I don't the pale people should do blue or jet black

0|0
    0|0
  • I think depends on how the hair turns out. Hard to tell

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends what color with what style.

0|0
    0|0
  • Naaah

0|0
    0|0
  • If it looks good who cares if it is dyed

0|0
    0|0
  • I fucking love it

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the color. But usually I love it.

0|0
    0|0
  • To me yes, for most people it's not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unattractive

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it. Specially when i get to pick it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends but i find it attractive

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Considering that I dye it, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it is not

0|0
    0|0