So what’s wrong with messy hair as an aesthetic?

Not a fan of hours of heat therapy and sprays/products. But I keep it clean and I like my colour designs. So why do people treat me like a drug addled douche potato?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't hangout with people who have messy hair lol. It's too distracting and makes my OCD go nuts. I like things to be neat and precise and messy hair is not.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess it depends on how messy it is, but I don't like doing much to my hair either, especially since mine is brittle and it's hard to keep healthy. Judging by your profile pic, your hair doesn't look messy at all. Mine is much crazier. However, I do at least tie it back or do something with it when going out in public because I have kind of curly, frizzy hair that looks horrible most of the time when just left alone. While I am at home, I let it do whatever it wants.

Unfortunately, appearance plays a huge role in how society perceives you and they judge you based off of that. It may not be right, but that is unfortunately how it is. I work in a professional setting and have to find a way to tame my hair for that.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• There's nothing wrong with it, if done well. Judging by you profile picture, it looks just fine 😊. I don't know what people's problem is.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess it depends on what kind of messy. Your profile pic doesn't look messy. Got a sample pic?

0|0
    0|0
  • Because people are d¡ck

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't have to do your hair all the time, just as long as if we're going out on a date or something, you do something nice with it. If you don't want to have to do anything with it, cut it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I do the same thing, but I never got questioned about that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like messy hair

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes