Is it a major turn off if a girl has bodily scars?

Like medical scars, stretch marks, burns, etc. I have 2 spots from chemical burns and stretch marks on my hips.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Suppose it depends on how disfiguring the scars are really. I don't have problems with scars usually, but if they are extremely disfiguring then yes, I'd consider them a turn off. Also scars that are caused by self harm are also a turn off, but for a different reason.

0|0
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally think they’re beautiful in their own unique way. It’s shows how beautifully flawed you are, so don’t let yourself care about what people think and love and respect yourself. Eventually, when the time comes there will be someone out there that will accept you for who you are and not care about marks, stretches.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• They're life's battle wounds, wear them with pride because you can't help them, and plastic surgery is just so fake, it's like photoshoping a picture, totally bogus.

0|0
    0|0
  • My crush had a scar on her arm and I still liked her.
    She has physical problems, she told me her feet were narrow and she was ill.
    I still fell for her.

Now because she rejected me im heart broken.

My dear scars aren't a turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's ok. I have also medical scars on my legs (I had a car accident), so it would be hypocritical of me to say that it doesn't matter for me to have them but it matters on a woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not a major turn off. For most guys, not a turn off at all. We understand that life happens.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, as long as you're trying to lead a healthy life. Most men have at least a few scars anyway...

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't mind scars. Warts, noticeable facial hair and a few other things would repel me from a woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Not to me. Scars are like blemishes, they just make someone unique. In fact, i think that makes her more pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • No not at all its what happens in life if got many scars nothing to do about

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not really

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope!! I wouldn't mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope doesn't bother me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I like my scars... i have about 4 on my face alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it is fine

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes