How do you get rid of a big pimple urgently?

I have this big fat pimple sitting on my forehead and I hate how everyone's pointing it out and be like aaaa what happened omg such a big pimple oh did you hit your forehead against the wall, grrrr >:[. I'm always breaking out but this one in particular is really embarrassing.

I need to get rid of this shit immediately. I need a quick fix.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There u go unicorns really exist

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You can apply toothpaste, garlic or alcohol over it to dry it out. I usually pop mine and apply ice right after so it gets less red and less swollen.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• I have had lots of people say that to me, but I just ignored them, as I'm to lazy to pop the pimple.. But, you could always pop the pimple!

1|0
    0|0
  • A dermatologist uses mixture of acetone (nail polish remover) and alcohol to peel dry skin
    Peeling has a slight burning sensation and can harm your skin if it's applied with two or three layers over each other

A dermatologist suggests pills containing isotretinoin for acne (AKA pimples)

We can control pimples using various products but can make it vanish completely.

I don't know about anything instant , effective.

I know only this much.

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow... impressive!

• Show All
    • People are suggesting Vitamin E nowadays, i dont know if it's​ effective or not.

• In the opinion,

"We cannot make them​ vanish completely."

• No urgent fix little cubster. Just drink a lot of water, stay away from oily food, exercise a lot and use a good face wash.
    In any situation do not pop the pimple.. it could leave a scar..
    And chill, it’s just a pimple, no big deal!

0|0
    0|0
  • There’s nothing you can do about it, I guess you will just have to accept your early death... lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Makeup?

1|1
    0|0
    • Makeup doesn't flatten the mount Everest on my forehead ;-;

• Show All
    • And then she proceeded how she hated it's visual aspect and how she would like it to be gone. Somehow what the title says and what her intent are are not in sync.

• They are. It's be totally happy if I even had a temporary fix. Makeup is actuary a good idea, I use it when I have extreme scarring, but in this particular case makeup won't help.

• Pop it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pop that shit or rub rubbing alcohol on it

0|0
    1|0
  • Uv radiation from the sun or a tanning bed

0|0
    0|0
  • No quick fix

0|0
    0|0
  • Cut it off or use face wash?

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 14

• Hot steam. Boil some water put it in something (I forgot the name in English) put a towel over your face and stay there for a couple minutes to sweat and open your pores allowing the "content" of the pimple to come off. Wash your face and finish it with cold water to close the pores if you have some acne medication apply it overnight. Ice and a tea bag can also help.

1|1
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • Is it poppable? You could pop it, use makeup, and I've even seen a girl put a bandaid over one and say it was a scratch.

1|0
    0|0
  • pop it and wash it gently with aloe vera or acne cream/lotion

1|0
    0|0
  • try putting toothpaste on it before bed. It will dry it up

1|0
    0|0
  • Well there's not really quick fix... but if you've been picking on it honey helps really well.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I'd put a bandaid over it

1|0
    0|0
  • Try toothpaste

1|0
    0|0
  • toothpaste

2|0
    0|0
  • Pit some toothpaste on it