Fake or Real: Is this even worth it?

Ok ,
I don't know who she is. The best I know is that she is a desperate and ambitious model who wants to make it to the cinema industry.

I have never seen anyone with such big assets in my country. Do you think it's real? Whats your take on her size and authenticity?

Fake or Real: Is this even worth it?
Fake or Real: Is this even worth it?Fake or Real: Is this even worth it?

Fake or Real: Is this even worth it?
Fake or Real: Is this even worth it?

To all those who took the time to skim through the pictures. Here is a reward !! Is that an underboob I see?Fake or Real: Is this even worth it?

34

Most Helpful Girl

• It’s very likely that this woman has breast implants, actually.

Several pieces of evidence:

• Her cleavage includes almost perfectly round outlines (4th picture).
    (This can be mimicked with natural breasts, using push-up bras, additional wire/structure and/or Hollywood tape... but it’s not an easy effect to produce.)

• When she’s lying on her back, her breasts don’t move appreciably from their standing position (5th picture).
    (Natural breasts — even in restrictive clothing — tend to settle significantly to the sides and/or toward the chest when a woman lies down.)

• More generally, the REST of her body is SOFTER-looking than her breasts.
    (This is obviously not the default, since breasts are made almost entirely of fatty tissue!)

__

I’d bet good money that she has implants. But it’s a job well done!

And most importantly, keep in mind: ALL breasts are real. (Only the implants are manmade.) ♥️

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Finally , someone who thought as same as me. You young lass deserve the Mho

• TBH. I suffer from something called a micropenis. It's not like how he other men feel when they have an avg size and crib about it.

Agreed on the pregnancy part.

• Woman's mho here... about a boy with no penis at all [anymore].
      www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2074019-have-you-ever-used-or-saw-someone-using-a-sybian

Perspective, my friend.

__

For even more perspective, on just how unimportant penile penetration (and its analogues) are to most women:
      Lesbians can purchase a "penis" of ANY length, width and/or curvature, strap it on, and go to town with it. Furthermore, a woman's "cock" is ALWAYS hard... for as long as desired... and NEVER suffers from erectile issues.
      •••AND STILL••• only about 1/3 of lesbians even USE strap-ons. Even though they have their choice of any size and shape and whatever.

That's how little it matters.

Boy, I bet you could even get yrself laid by just... telling women you have a micropenis. That's a thing. A thing that could actually happen. (I knew a boy, back in the day, who bedded ••dozens•• of women by literally telling them he had a rlly small dick [among other things, obviously] — and he wasn't lying!)