Why girls putting on super thick eyebrows?

Been seeing a lot nowaday lol..

62

Most Helpful Girl

• Thick eyebrows were considered ugly when I was a teen. My inspiration came from the girl in the Blind Side movie and she had thick eyebrows.
    I didn't think she looked ugly so, I started growing mine out. I found, that its easier because it takes 15 seconds compared to, 20 minutes completly reshaping them and making sure they look even.
    However, my cousin is the rebel type and draws her's on thick, even if she has thin eyebrows. Its just for that "look".
    I dont really like drawn on eyebrows either but, I do like my natural eyebrows better than my thin eyebrows. Heck! my thick eyebrows look more natural than what celebrities are trying to achieve. They go with my eyes and face but aren't the popping features that you look at, which is good!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe it’s what the celebrities are doing nowadays, trendy.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE