Why are skinny jeans a thing?

I've never worn a pair. However they look incredibly uncomfortable so whats the point of wearing them? They dont look right on people either.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a pair, they're the perfect size though, not too tight or too loose, I like the way they hug me, plus I look decent in them.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on how skinny they are. I used to wear some pretty skinny jeans even up until a year or two ago, and I never realized just how skinny they were until I stopped wearing them. I don't know, fads will be fads, and people will get over it eventually. Why are bell-bottoms a thing? They're ridiculously ugly.

Slim jeans though are really good looking and flattering, though, so the trend of slimming everything up was a good result of fashion over the last 15 years. Too much of a good thing is too much of a good thing, and that's what skinny jeans were

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 3

• In my younger years I had a few pairs, I've never liked them they were very uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • skinny jeans were a big thing in 2009 when I started highschool I'm surprised its still a trend

0|0
    0|0
  • Trends will be trends

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes