How do movie actors and women in general are able to keep their teeth so white even if they smoke cigarettes?

So we all know cigarettes stain your teeth. But how do the teeth of women who smoke remain milky white? What's the mystery?

Tell me how can I whiten my teeth. I don't smoke or drink, but I have already kinda yellow teeth... which I hate so bad. Nothing helped. I tried quite a ways. How do movie actors and women in general are able to keep their teeth so white even if they smoke cigarettes??How do movie actors and women in general are able to keep their teeth so white even if they smoke cigarettes??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's called 'whitening toothpaste.' I use the Crest 3D White stuff, it's meant to get off like 90% of surface stains in like a couple months or so I think. It works pretty well, I really like it anyway. And whitening strips, the Crest kind, they're great. I use the non slip ones, I think the pack has like ten (20 strips, top and bottom) packs in it and you leave them on for an hour. Use those once every couple weeks or so and use the toothpaste every night and morning. Trust me, you're teeth will look great, give it a month or two and you'll see. Or if you have the money you could go to the dentist and they could whiten your teeth

2|1
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• Teeth are yellow-ish. Many actors bleach their teeth. You can get it professionally done, or get some stuff you can do at home, like whitening strips. You should know it weakens the teeth tho, so it permanently harms the teeth.

2|0
    0|0
    • I see. So bleaching harms the teeth? What else can be done then?

• As far as I know there is no safe way whiten your teeth. There are plenty toothpaste that can turn your teeth lighter. If you want the crystal white hollywood look you will probably have to use chemicals that will harm your teeth.

• Celebrities usually have veneers. Veneers are known not to stain. I do know lots of people who smoke and don't have veneers. They just take really good care of their teeth and go to the dentist often. If you smoke, you have to take extra care of them, more than the average person.

0|0
    0|0
    • What're veeners?

• I don't know how to explain them. I got this from Google.

"are wafer-thin, custom-made shells of tooth-colored materials designed to cover the front surface of teeth to improve your appearance. These shells are bonded to the front of the teeth changing their color, shape, size, or length."

• I have yellow teeth too and it's so embarrassing. Not only do I brush my teeth I also use ash and charcoal at times. I can't even smile without being self-conscious.

0|0
    0|0
    • Also I got to know that whitening your teeth can permanently weaken them. So I don't do anything to then and let my teeth do their work. They are strong as they are.

• You have two options:

The expense option: spend money and get the whitening treatment done

The cheap option: you just buy whitening toothpaste

0|0
    0|0
  • Well first of all everyone's teeth are yellow. Some more than others. Even actors and actress teeth. But the thing is with a movie and shit they get them professionally whitened

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 4

• Just use good toothpaste, an electric toothbrush and go to the dentist for a cleaning twice a year or more.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am curious too. but I have white teeth cuz I always brush my teeth.

0|0
    0|0
  • They got money and they can pay people to help them out.

0|0
    0|0
  • They probably buy a fuckton of whiting strips.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes