How do movie actors and women in general are able to keep their teeth so white even if they smoke cigarettes?

So we all know cigarettes stain your teeth. But how do the teeth of women who smoke remain milky white? What's the mystery?

Tell me how can I whiten my teeth. I don't smoke or drink, but I have already kinda yellow teeth... which I hate so bad. Nothing helped. I tried quite a ways. How do movie actors and women in general are able to keep their teeth so white even if they smoke cigarettes??How do movie actors and women in general are able to keep their teeth so white even if they smoke cigarettes??

124

Most Helpful Girl

• It's called 'whitening toothpaste.' I use the Crest 3D White stuff, it's meant to get off like 90% of surface stains in like a couple months or so I think. It works pretty well, I really like it anyway. And whitening strips, the Crest kind, they're great. I use the non slip ones, I think the pack has like ten (20 strips, top and bottom) packs in it and you leave them on for an hour. Use those once every couple weeks or so and use the toothpaste every night and morning. Trust me, you're teeth will look great, give it a month or two and you'll see. Or if you have the money you could go to the dentist and they could whiten your teeth

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE