Do You Like Girls With, or Without Makeup?

Do You Like Girls With, or Without Makeup?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a tool to compliment your features, in my opinion. Some girls know how to use it and others don't. The ones who misuse it seem to apply it with excess and change how they look entirely in the process, or highlight their worse features instead.

Of course, I shouldn't forget to mention the makeup artists, who are truly just that - ARTISTS, who manage to use makeup to make a person look like almost literally anything they want. However, I think it is unrealistic to have a professional team prep you up like that everyday.

Short answer: I don't demand/expect it, but I can appreciate it when it is applied well and with delicacy. : )

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow. I am surprised to see that so many guys said "without". I pretty much never wear make-up. When I do, it is pretty light. I don't look much different with make-up on. For the most part, it just covers up my freckles.

1|0
    0|0
    • Dude, wtf? Are you seriously COVERING your freckles? Guys LOVE that shit. They are way into freckled QTs.

• @88flowers Lol. I don't do it intentionally. I barely wear any make-up at all. Just base, powder, blush and mascara. I don't know the first thing about all of that other make-up stuff. I prefer not to look like a clown. Lol. What you see in my profile picture is with the make-up on that I wear. Very simple.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 35

• Makeup only looks good on occasion. I don't care for it when a girl puts makeup on. I don't say wow to the application. When she takes it off is where I wind up saying wow because I find natural beauty to be the winner.

2|1
    0|0
  • Without. Use moisturizer and work on clear skin instead. A little bit of makeup can be attractive, especially lip gloss and a little around the eyes if you have dark circles.

2|0
    0|0
  • Both. There's a time and place for both, I feel, and women look beautiful both with and without it.
    To me, they are different types of beauty. Some girls look better one way than the other, and that's okay!

1|0
    0|0
  • Light make up on occasion, usually prefer none. Girls look more innocent and cute without it, and I find that adorable. But hey, if it’s a special occasion I don’t mind you looking hot.

1|0
    0|0
  • It all depends on what she looks like without it. I also find a lot of make up on a woman unattractive.

2|0
    0|0
  • Without or at least minimal if they feel they really need something.

1|0
    0|0
  • Without makeup. Natural Beauty is Beauty at it's most natural form. Why cover it with chemically mixed substance?

1|1
    0|0
  • Either works for me. But don't wear makeup all the time then suddenly go without it.

That'll be kind of a shock.

1|0
    0|0
  • Without makeup. It makes them more approachable, and more human.

2|0
    0|0
  • well I need to know what she normally looks like lol at least hahah

1|0
    0|0
  • Prefer without makeup from the start. That way less chance of disappointment

1|0
    0|0
  • This really depends on the girl. Sometimes less is more and sometimes you just need to cover up that ugly mug.

1|0
    2|0
  • With if we're going out, without if we're staying in.

1|0
    0|0
  • With makeup, but only because makeup accentuates a woman's natural features.

1|0
    0|0
  • Like woman the god gifted natural beauty only not aritifical one

2|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the situation... but mostly i prefer no makeup 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Without, or just a touch of it.

2|1
    0|0
  • Without

2|0
    0|0
  • Without

1|0
    0|0
  • Without make up

2|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 3

• Guys always say without but then you ask about their dream girl and it's always someone with a boatload of make-up on. I don't buy it.
    I think natural looking make-up is best.

2|0
    0|0
  • Wooow she looks like a doll

1|0
    0|0
  • both

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes