Do You Like Girls With, or Without Makeup?

436

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a tool to compliment your features, in my opinion. Some girls know how to use it and others don't. The ones who misuse it seem to apply it with excess and change how they look entirely in the process, or highlight their worse features instead.

Of course, I shouldn't forget to mention the makeup artists, who are truly just that - ARTISTS, who manage to use makeup to make a person look like almost literally anything they want. However, I think it is unrealistic to have a professional team prep you up like that everyday.

Short answer: I don't demand/expect it, but I can appreciate it when it is applied well and with delicacy. : )

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow. I am surprised to see that so many guys said "without". I pretty much never wear make-up. When I do, it is pretty light. I don't look much different with make-up on. For the most part, it just covers up my freckles.

• Dude, wtf? Are you seriously COVERING your freckles? Guys LOVE that shit. They are way into freckled QTs.

• @88flowers Lol. I don't do it intentionally. I barely wear any make-up at all. Just base, powder, blush and mascara. I don't know the first thing about all of that other make-up stuff. I prefer not to look like a clown. Lol. What you see in my profile picture is with the make-up on that I wear. Very simple.