Girls, At what age did you start wearing makeup?

Thanks for participating in my poll.

Girls, At what age did you start wearing makeup?Regards,
Being a Good Indian. 😊🇮🇳

#GaGsurvey
#Makeup

Girls, At what age did you start wearing makeup?

Private Opinion = Anonymous Opinion

• 10 or younger
    Vote A
  • 11 -15
    Vote B
  • 16 - 18
    Vote C
  • 19 and older
    Vote D
  • I don't wear makeup
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I first started wearing make up in the 8th grade but gave up later that year because I just couldn't be bothered. I started again last year of high school.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 32

• Probably about 13. It looked horrid. But practice makes perfect. Im glad I was allowed to so young, otherwise id be 16 looking like a 6 year old did my make up. Whereas at 13 its a bit more acceptable to do your make up poorly

0|1
    0|0
  • I generally don't wear make up, like maybe lipstick once a month? But even then, it's just lipstick, no foundation or lip liner or anything... I started doing that around 15 and haven't felt any desire to do it regularly.

0|1
    0|0
  • First tried when I was 12 but didn't wear regularly and still no expert. Didn't have much of it but tried nail Polish out and occasionally mascara or Eyeshadow

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear makeup never learnt how too I have tried practicing applying makeup but the end result doesn't look good

1|1
    0|0
  • I was around 14 I think. That's when I started wearing eye-pencil.

0|1
    0|0
  • I started wearing it consistently when I was in grade 10 or 11, which I suppose would be 16-17 years old.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmm... i tried a little when i was in middle school ( roughly 12 ? )
    there wasn't many online tutorials back then, so it most likely looked terrible 😂😂

0|1
    0|0
  • 11-15 is when I started reach teenage age so in that time, I've started to want to look pretty and care about looks.. even though I regret for picked on wrong cosmetic. It just turned bad. That time I tried to look more pretty and I think I wasn't pretty enough without makeup. Its just for fun, self satisfying and for confidence. Like drawing art but on your face

0|0
    0|0
  • I only wear it when I’m going to a nice dinner or when I wake up and for whatever reason I think, “hey let’s put on makeup.” Started it at 17.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like 14, I had bad acne so I started learning how to cover it up.

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to play in make up as a kid but really start wearing it, maybe 25-26

0|1
    0|0
  • 16-18 but do not use it often, only to special occasions.

0|1
    0|0
  • real makup in school 15yo. eyeliner only in school 12yo.

0|1
    0|0
  • My mother let me play with kid makeup probably around 6 or 7.

0|1
    0|0
  • Shortly after my 16th birthday. Few months after I had my first boyfriend. .. coincidence? 🤔🤔😂

0|1
    0|0
  • 16 years or so but to this day I have never tried concealer or foundation.

0|1
    0|0
  • I started wearing mascara when I was 15. Then when I was 18 I started wearing blush, concealer if needed and some eyebrow pencil.

0|0
    0|0
  • At 17 when I first learned to use eyeliner. So far I haven't advanced past that yet 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • As a kid I used to paint my face with bursts of pink and blue and I loved makeup a hell lot because of the bright colors.

At the age of 5 I once wanted to use my dad's razor to shave but because I had no facial hair (duh) I shaved my eyebrows entirely. My sister used to draw my eyebrows until I grew them back.

As I grew older I kind of lost interest in it and my makeup consisted of only loose powder, kohl and lipstick. Only on special days like a stage performance or someone's wedding I wore heavy makeup.

For now I'm a huge makeup freak. Still don't wear it everyday but I do like to west eyeliner and/or lipstick to match with my outfit. I'm a big sucker for accessories and I always play up my earrings and bracelets and rings etc.

But again, on special days I wear less or more makeup depending on the ocassion, like a casual hangout or Eid.

I believe I started to gain more knowledge of modern makeup since I was 14.

0|0
    0|0
  • If we're taking about when I made makeup more of an everyday thing then like 15 I think

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes