What clothes trends do you HATE women wearing?

What clothes trends do you HATE women wearing?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Leggings. They’re sexy on a nice ass, but you women get mad when a guy looks at your butt! DUH! Look at how you’re dressed. You’re asking for it.

Wear a skirt then. Have some class. If you dress like a whore.. expect to be treated like one! I hate feminism.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Bellbottoms. They look horrible on everyone. Someone should set whoever decided that they needed to make another comeback on fire.

2|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Honestly I'm not a fan of most dresses, but specifically this type is my least favorite

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you mean big floral prints or just the style of the dress?

• Show All
    • The funny thing is, I don't think it looks bad, I just... I don't know, I can't even explain why I don't like these free-flowey types of dresses lol. Must just be one of those things.

• It's a bit short, but it sure is pretty.

• Chokers? If that counts.. And those jeans that are like 70's fashion, those who are weird and bigger by the foot.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer women without any clothes.

0|1
    3|0
  • uggs

1|0
    0|0
    • There should be more options in Pettie size In UK but I more clothes from USA and other shops that not in Warrington.

• Show All
    • @CandacePerry well like i said you just both need to look in the young teens section then

• In UK i don't have teen girl always too small for me but the boys clothes fiit me fine and gaming shirt.

• High heels, I hate the 'click clack' sounds.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rompers.

0|0
    0|0
    • I wear them and it's call style and yes they are expensive but you can diy them and make them yourself with regular pants.. I also like to wear the ripped jeans along with fish net tights underneath😀 i think its really cute❤

• Chokers. I can't stand those

2|0
    0|0
  • The ripped up jeans

1|1
    0|0
    • What? Those are so good! XD

• Show All
    • Yeah-why fork out all that dough, for something that's ripped and cheap looking?

• @aprilmist70 LOL, yeah I always wondered that

What Girls Said 11

• I despise crop tops, high waist shorts and chokers...

I just think it looks very cheap.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I don't hate, but, those tops with the cut-out sleeves look ridiculous on anyone. Imho.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bellbottoms and jumpers.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing bothers me anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like chokers

2|0
    1|0
  • High-waisted pants!

0|0
    0|0
    • Those pants are the best it helped me to shape my figure and decrease the fat from belly

• Too much vintage and velvet stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • Bell bottoms

0|0
    0|0
  • Rainbow bell-bottoms

0|0
    0|0
  • White crop tops.

0|0
    0|0