Which one should I choose?

i can't open any before i get one, so any help? which one should i choose ??

16

Most Helpful Guy

• I’m a guy so I don’t have any extensive knowledge on women’s perfumes. I’d say the Jadore one looks cool just because the font is styled in a cool way.

Most Helpful Girl

• La vie est belle was my favourite perfume for 3 years but now i can't stand the smell of it. Chanel smells good. And the little one from Dior (can't remember the name and can't see it in the picture) I was given a sample two days ago and it smells really nice but it's too soft and I like strong fragrances. The others I don't know them.

• this is miss Dior absolutely blooming. I already tried the Miss dior chérie and liked it. I guess i need a kinda strong fragrance since it's winter.
      Thank you !