Its the end of summer, how tanned did you get? What tan lines did you end up with?

For me I got pretty tanned from visiting the beach. Ended up with bikini bottom tan lines but tanned boobs (topless is ok in Europe).

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't get to spend as much time in the sun as I would have liked to, but I did spend a few afternoons tanning nude. My arms and face are a little darker than the rest of me since I can't always be nude, but my torso down to my toes I have no tan lines.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• My ass had a nice triangular print going on. it's one of the few places that didn't get sunburned.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 16

• I only got a little tan cause even though I went to the beach a lot, my skin is really pale and I can't stay in the sun long. I ended up with bikini tan lines.

1|0
    0|0
  • Waste up where in Europe i do it in Greece and on my balcony.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not in the slightest. I am pale as fuck. I am always pale as fuck no matter what.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say not that bad. But. Really bad tan lines.

2|0
    0|0
  • You may see a faint tan line in this pic, but I really got burned and it faded

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes