Its the end of summer, how tanned did you get? What tan lines did you end up with?

For me I got pretty tanned from visiting the beach. Ended up with bikini bottom tan lines but tanned boobs (topless is ok in Europe).

171

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't get to spend as much time in the sun as I would have liked to, but I did spend a few afternoons tanning nude. My arms and face are a little darker than the rest of me since I can't always be nude, but my torso down to my toes I have no tan lines.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• My ass had a nice triangular print going on. it's one of the few places that didn't get sunburned.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE