What would be people's thoughts if Victoria's Secret or Aerie came out with a line of men's underwear?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Is it going to be called Victor's Secret? Would be cool I suppose. I wouldn't be opposed to the idea. Though I'm curious as to what the men's line would look like.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well you could call it that I suppose. It would be nice to have different styles colors and fabrics. More options for men you know?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I'm not really familiar with either brand's products and I kinda assumed they already made men's wear as well, so wouldn't really think of anything if they did.

1|0
    0|0
    • They mainly cater towards women's undergarments, but VS does sell men's fragrance. Their undergarments are soft and sexy. I would just like to see men have more options when it comes to underwear.

• Does American eagle not make underwear for men? I thought they did

Realistically Victorias Secret is not gonna able to market underwear for men under the same name and logo

0|0
    0|0
    • American eagle does, but mainly just a brief and boxer brief.

• Good.

0|0
    1|0
    • I would like to see men have more style, color and fabric options. I think the men's underwear market is boring.

• That'd be sexy af LOL

0|0
    0|0
    • You really think so?

• Show All
    • Yeah me too. It would be nice if they could make all sorts of styles with a pouch that emphasizes the manhood. Instead of flowery lace maybe do lace, but with leopard print or tiger stripes to make it more manly. Hell just soft fabric would be nice. I'll be honest, I've worn women's underwear before and it's so soft. Would be nice to have that softness in something that's made for me.

• What are some of your thoughts?

• Finally Lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I imagine girls would buy stuff for their guys from there.

Even if they're worn by men, the target market would still mainly be female.

0|0
    0|0
  • They already have

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes