What matters more? Size or face/looks?

Who do you prefer? One that is beautiful but not sexy (let's say chubby) or one that is sexy but not that pretty?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• What matters more is size for most of us. You're not including the other factors though, so this is an arbitrary raw comparison of 2 preferred traits. I actually find a lot of chubby girls incredibly attractive... and that's not even biased on their facial features... more so, their curvy shapes.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• People appreciate their partner for different reasons. I observed that some people can't appreciate a partner for the quality of his/her personality. If you have a weak personality yourself and not very good moral values you'll have difficulties appreciating someone who displays those characteristics, it won't be a priority in your selection.

Also, some people don't have the ability to entertain a conversation with someone who has a lot of depth and a lot to offer.

It's very individual.

Some people are really like a pearl in the ocean waiting to be cared for and polished like a diamond. If you are the right person to see this in a partner and feel like this about someone, age, look and size will not be the reasons of your interest. Reasons stronger than that will explain why this person is unique.

1|1
    0|0
  • Face, which can be affected by size. I have seen some bigger girls who are still very pretty, but there is still a limit to how big a girl is for me to date her, but my standards are lower for a hookup.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe chubby... Ermm, actually all I prefer.. Don't care about specifically.. All ok

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality yo

0|0
    0|0
  • Not chubby wins over chubby.

Cute but stick like is better than average with perfect curves.

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes