Do you think her plastic surgery was justifiable or she should just have focused on exercising and dieting?

Do you think her plastic surgery was justifiable or she should just have focused on exercising and dieting?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither. She had a nice body already. I personally like the before picture better.

2|0
    0|0
    • That's not the point though

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• It's not looking nice after, a little more slender hmm but the person in the left picture looks just fine if not better

1|0
    0|0
    • That's not the point though

• I think excercising would do the thing easily

• I'd definitely have to say unjustified by my opinion. She looks perfect in that before pic, and if she truly wanted to look like the after, then yes exercise and diet

2|0
    0|0
  • Why do you care? Why should we care? It's her body, not ours.

1|0
    1|0
  • Exercising and dieting would have given the same results minus the scars

0|0
    0|0
  • whatever float's her boat. but she didn't needed the plastic surgery

0|0
    0|0
  • Excersise and diet. Always.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think she should focus more on eating healthier.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eww... before pic was a million times better

2|0
    0|0
  • Waste of money.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I would go this route if I were that brave and didn't already have gym membership.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• She's could have gotten the same results with exercising she just destroyed her body and she was fine before

1|0
    1|0
    • I agree that she could have exercised but why did you say she destroyed her body/?

• All the scars and shit...

• The surgery wasn't needed. Diets and exercise are better, maybe slower but is it really worth it to have possible scars and bruising for weeks? I think not

1|0
    0|0
  • That surgery created curves and shaped her body differently.. dieting and exercise wouldn't give her a different shape..

0|0
    0|0
    • From my personal experience yeah it can... my body shape changed a lot and I was never fat

• I think if it made her happy then fine. It’s not my body not my place to tell her what she should have done

0|0
    0|0
  • If she is happy with her body after than good for her because that all that really matters! I personally prefer the after.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wtf is that bruise, it looks like she is dead 😂 Idc, she wanted it, then it's fine for me

0|0
    1|0
  • waste of money, she's just gonna end up looking the same as before

0|0
    0|0
  • i did it and love my results!

0|0
    0|0
  • waste of money in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she did more than just a tummy tuck, because her proportions are different in the after picture. And you can't change your body shape through dieting and exercising, only through surgery or waist training. But if she is happy with the outcome of the surgery and thinks it was worth the money and pain (and doesn't harm her health), then I don't see why this surgery couldn't be justifiable.

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on the circumstances.

0|0
    0|0
    • Like what

• Some people have health issues that make losing weight near impossible even with exercise and dieting.

Recommended myTakes