Is it reasonable to assume that you won’t be getting much attention at a party because your costume isn’t provocative?

I plan on going to a club tonight. I’m a very attractive person, however my costume isn’t going to be as sexy as other girls’ who are going to be exposing cleavage and buttocks. If I don’t get much attention, does that mean I’m not sexy/attractive enough at the club?

65

Most Helpful Guy

• You’ll get attention because you’re an attractive girl with a nice costume. Sure those girls revealing a lot will get attention, but an equally attractive woman in a interesting costume will get as much attention, if not more in certain circumstances.

Most Helpful Girl

• No... you are sexy, but keep in mind someone will always be sexier than you its something you have to learn to deal with in life

• If that's the case, then who's hotter than the "hottest" woman in the world?

• I guess what I'm trying to say is that subjectively, someone may be hotter than you because everyone has different beauty standards. But, objectively, no one is hotter than anyone.

• Something like that I guess