Is it reasonable to assume that you won’t be getting much attention at a party because your costume isn’t provocative?

I plan on going to a club tonight. I’m a very attractive person, however my costume isn’t going to be as sexy as other girls’ who are going to be exposing cleavage and buttocks. If I don’t get much attention, does that mean I’m not sexy/attractive enough at the club?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You’ll get attention because you’re an attractive girl with a nice costume. Sure those girls revealing a lot will get attention, but an equally attractive woman in a interesting costume will get as much attention, if not more in certain circumstances.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No... you are sexy, but keep in mind someone will always be sexier than you its something you have to learn to deal with in life

0|0
    0|0
    • If that's the case, then who's hotter than the "hottest" woman in the world?

• I guess what I'm trying to say is that subjectively, someone may be hotter than you because everyone has different beauty standards. But, objectively, no one is hotter than anyone.

• Something like that I guess

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Whether you dress provocative or conservative, we'll be checking you out and flirting with you regardless.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does it really matters?
    I mean. If you believe you're hot. You must be pretty confident. And if so, you won't have trouble making new friends or future dates at that party.

1|0
    0|0
  • But whose attention you want to attract?

0|0
    0|0
  • Well you already know the answer since guys won’t know how good you look if you’re covered up

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Depends on what kind of attention you want, I wouldn't worry. No need to dress like a skank just because it's Halloween

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, I went as a dinosaur in a blow up costume and everyone was trying to talk to me.. and I got a few numbers out of it..

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to be like you, then I started dressing provocatively and then I got the attention I wanted. So just do it

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it may mean you are not very outgoing tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you’re hot you’ll always get attention

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes