Do you like wearing a bra? What's your fav bra type?

Additional questions :

1. Do you feel uncomfortable in it? Do you want to get rid of it?

2. How often do you wear a bra under clothes? Do you ever go out braless? How does that feel?

3. Do you sleep with bras on? Do you like wearing a bra? What's your fav bra type??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't like wearing a bra, I like the simple type (one color).
    1. Yes. Yes.
    2. almost always. Have been going more times. Free.
    3. God, never.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 30

• Yes for looks (don’t wanna poke anyone’s eyes out) no for comfort (unless I’m running). Plain brown is my bra type cause it doesn’t show through. 1. No. No. 2. Everyday. I sleep braless. It feels as good as you feel when you sleep... 3. No.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like wearing push-up and demi bras.
    1. I feel comfortable enough I don’t want to get rid of it most of the time.
    2. I wear a bra most of the time, but, depending on what I’m wearing or how I’m feeling that day, I will go braless and I can feel really freeing.
    3. I never go to bed with I bra on. I can’t say I never sleep with a bra on. I’m not going to take off my bra just to take a nap on the couch.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. It's a little uncomfortable by the end of the day, yes, and I always wanna take it off.

2. I wear a bra under my clothes pretty much every day. I can go without wearing one depending on the shirt and the material and how loose it is and stuff like that. I go without a bra if I'm at home though and it's way more comfortable.

3. I never sleep with a bra on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like wearing a bra. My favorite kind of bra is a bra that isn't anywhere near me. I don't wear bras unless I have to, meaning, I'm going somewhere nice or I'm meeting people and want my tits to look their best

0|0
    0|0
  • I am small (34b) and I can get away with not wearing a bra most of the time. I hate wearing them and I don't mind if my nipples slightly show.

0|1
    0|0
  • I do not feel uncofertable, but i want to get rid of it

Last time i went braless was 4 years ago

NO unless i froget about my bra ill sleep with it

My favorite bra type is sports

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I play sports so I have to wear a sports bra or else it's very painful, but my favorite bra is my silky underwire one. I don't like wearing bras, but I always wear one in public and even inside my house

0|0
    0|0
  • I always wear a bra to work, I usually wear one when I'm out in public, and I never do when I'm just hangin out at home.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not so much. 1. No and sometimes. 2. I wear a bra everyday because I have to. I go braless when I'm alone at home. It feels amazing. 3. No you're not supposed to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always keep my bra onn except to shower and stuff

0|0
    0|1
  • I can get away wearing a vest under wear and sports bra in summer. and my breasts are not big at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not necessarily.
    Half-cups.
    It's okay while I'm out wearing it, but the moment I'm home it has to get off.
    No, I never go bra-less.
    No.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only wear if I have to. I don't like to wear though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugh I hate bras but I wear it everyday. But not when I'm at home. And I never sleep in it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like wear bra i wear push upi wear them everyday but i do not sleep with

0|0
    0|0
  • I do in public but not at home. I love the bras from Victoria's Secret.

0|0
    0|0
  • i wear a half cup about maybe 20% of the time, mostly don't wear underwear as hot and restricted

0|0
    0|0
  • Love push ups

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah.
    When I Have 2.
    No.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does your mother?

0|0