Do you find it annoying when a nice top doesn't fit properly due to big boobs?

I find it annoying quite often when a nice top doesn't fit properly because of my big boobs. Some tops just aren't made for women with bigger boobs. ๐Ÿ˜” The first picture is the top in the right place, the second is how I'd have to wear it if it was to cover my boobs better. Do you find it annoying when a nice top doesn't fit properly due to big boobs??Do you find it annoying when a nice top doesn't fit properly due to big boobs??

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Doesn't this just confirm that all clothes aren't made for all body sizes? I'm sure someone really fat would like to wear skinny jeans too, just as someone who looks like a broom handle would like to wear a muscle top. Your chest means that you can wear some things and can't wear other things. The same applies to those with a smaller chest.

5|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Clothing is made for a specific body type in mind. You just need to wear things for yours. I avoid any clothing with allotted boob space, because I know it won't fit properly.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• The one with the black lace showing looks better but you have the wrong bra you want a up lift bra that supports from the side and bottom leaving your bust as it is but not showing your bra but more cleavage that would be really sexy...

1|0
    0|0
  • *inserts boob compliment here*

Do you feel valued now? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

2|1
    0|0
  • The shirt is too big for you...
    But also maybe just a shitty cut of a shirt lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Clearly this isn't about your top. Hope you brought the proper fishing supplies

1|1
    0|0
  • Boobs are never too big, if they want to pop up from your shirts, let's them lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Aren't there any other tops which fits perfectly and covers your boobs too?

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh wow. Haha. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‚

1|0
    1|0
    • i prefer natural boobs on the girl. Everything about her to be natural actually. i am a Little picky. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‚

• They are natural

• I was stating my opinion, this question, guys donโ€™t have much to say on this. This question is more for girls who have c cups and D cups to relate on. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‚

• Looks uncomfortable.

1|0
    0|0
  • No it doesn't bother me

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all

1|0
    0|0
  • You do you ๐Ÿ‘โ™ฅ๏ธ

1|0
    0|0
  • It fits just fine from this veiw๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ†

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks good to me

1|0
    0|0
  • Noooo. Big Boobs are always welcome...

1|0
    0|0
  • Its hott

1|0
    0|0
  • Fine with me

1|0
    0|0
  • I happen to enjoy that but I'm a guy so

1|0
    0|0
  • That is a desired trait... very traited... very.

1|0
    0|0
  • This is dangerously close to being reported. Dangerously close

1|0
    0|0
  • Some people would consider this a good problem to have.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Thatโ€™s not a nice top so donโ€™t worry about it.

2|1
    0|0
  • Happens all the time.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes.