Do you find it annoying when a nice top doesn't fit properly due to big boobs?

I find it annoying quite often when a nice top doesn't fit properly because of my big boobs. Some tops just aren't made for women with bigger boobs. ๐Ÿ˜” The first picture is the top in the right place, the second is how I'd have to wear it if it was to cover my boobs better. Do you find it annoying when a nice top doesn't fit properly due to big boobs??Do you find it annoying when a nice top doesn't fit properly due to big boobs??

621

Most Helpful Guy

• Doesn't this just confirm that all clothes aren't made for all body sizes? I'm sure someone really fat would like to wear skinny jeans too, just as someone who looks like a broom handle would like to wear a muscle top. Your chest means that you can wear some things and can't wear other things. The same applies to those with a smaller chest.

Most Helpful Girl

• Clothing is made for a specific body type in mind. You just need to wear things for yours. I avoid any clothing with allotted boob space, because I know it won't fit properly.