I’m 13 and have never shaved my legs, guys in your opinion should I start soon?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what you want in life. I mean, most guys are shallow assholes who will break up with you if you don't shave your legs, so I'd start doing it if you want to attract those shallow assholes. But, if you have hair on your legs and you are 13, yeah, society expects that you start shaving the legs about now. Your other option is to move to China where a lot of guys don't give a flying ----. I censored it because you're 13.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's up to you I don't think I did till I was 14, however if you wear shorts/skirts a lot some judgmental people may frown if it's extremely noticeable

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• If you do then it will become part of your routine. So hold out since i dont think you will be showing off your legs for the winter months.

0|0
    0|0
  • I say do whatever you want to do. It might be a good idea to learn how in case you ever want to, but there's really no requirement that you ever actually do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't start until you have to. If it's still just light colored hair, leave it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are your legs hairy?

0|0
    0|0
  • Do wathever that feels most comfortable for you

0|0
    0|0
  • Just do what ya want

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you should

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• If you want to start shaving your legs, then start. But if you don't want to, then there is no rush. It's up to you what you want to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Medically itโ€™s good to start soon

0|0
    0|0
  • You should shave

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if you want to.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes