I’m 13 and have never shaved my legs, guys in your opinion should I start soon?

58

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what you want in life. I mean, most guys are shallow assholes who will break up with you if you don't shave your legs, so I'd start doing it if you want to attract those shallow assholes. But, if you have hair on your legs and you are 13, yeah, society expects that you start shaving the legs about now. Your other option is to move to China where a lot of guys don't give a flying ----. I censored it because you're 13.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's up to you I don't think I did till I was 14, however if you wear shorts/skirts a lot some judgmental people may frown if it's extremely noticeable