Ladies, what color goes best with?

If you bought a purple sports bra what color options would you consider for the pants?

If a sports bra had purple accents what colors would go best?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• When I buy sports bras, I almost always buy them with the matching pants (most sports attire comes as part of a set, anyway).
    If, for some reason, there weren't matching pants available, I'd pair it with solid black or solid white pants (or black and/or white pants with an accent purple that's similar to the bra's shade of purple). If, by some lucky chance, I managed to find pants that were identical in colour to the bra's purple, then I'd opt for those.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Black and white are two main colors which are best i also like blue and purple together

0|1
    0|0
    • What color would you pick for pants?

I am asking cause I do drawing and coloring for fun. And I need help matching purple, plus making it seem practical for women.

• Neutral colors go with everything: brown, black, beige, grey, white and tan.

Yellow is the compliment color of purple but I wouldn't wear it. I'd prefer it's primary colors of red or blue.

0|1
    0|0
  • Gray, black, or white. What's the main color on the bra with purple accents? That may affect your color options

0|1
    0|0
  • why is a guy wearing a bra? i would say black best choice

0|0
    0|0
  • Black or grey

0|1
    0|0
  • Black or blue

0|1
    0|0
  • Black