Ladies, what color goes best with?

If you bought a purple sports bra what color options would you consider for the pants?

If a sports bra had purple accents what colors would go best?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• When I buy sports bras, I almost always buy them with the matching pants (most sports attire comes as part of a set, anyway).
    If, for some reason, there weren't matching pants available, I'd pair it with solid black or solid white pants (or black and/or white pants with an accent purple that's similar to the bra's shade of purple). If, by some lucky chance, I managed to find pants that were identical in colour to the bra's purple, then I'd opt for those.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE