What color should I paint my room?

At first, I want my room to be painted baby pink or old rose because im into nymphet aesthetics but then there's this other side of me thats into femme fatale (maroon/dark red). Is there a color that both reflected my interest?

914

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd suggest a solid color that is soothing for the mind. They are not interesting but good for the brain.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I would always pick white over any other color because it makes a room feel a lot lighter and bigger than dark colors, plus your decor could be whatever you want with white since everything goes with white. Maybe you could show your interests through decor instead of the color of your walls?
    If white is a total no for you then I'd vote for baby pink since it would keep the room looking big and light.