What color should I paint my room?

At first, I want my room to be painted baby pink or old rose because im into nymphet aesthetics but then there's this other side of me thats into femme fatale (maroon/dark red). Is there a color that both reflected my interest?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd suggest a solid color that is soothing for the mind. They are not interesting but good for the brain.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I would always pick white over any other color because it makes a room feel a lot lighter and bigger than dark colors, plus your decor could be whatever you want with white since everything goes with white. Maybe you could show your interests through decor instead of the color of your walls?
    If white is a total no for you then I'd vote for baby pink since it would keep the room looking big and light.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• What about pink with one side dark red? Or maybe some drawings or posters that reveal your femme fatale side?

0|0
    0|0
  • Sea green on one wall and pink the other looks beautiful. Yellow and blue. Many other combos are there

0|0
    0|0
  • Never make a room red, it'll literally drive you crazy

0|0
    0|0
  • Three walls baby pink ( the walls u see when u lie in bed) and one wall maroon ( the wall behind u)

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark purple, with black accents, and a little bit of white.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black

1|0
    0|0
  • Dark purple

1|0
    0|0
  • A deeper royal purple maybe

1|0
    0|0
  • Full white or Full light blue

0|0
    0|0
  • Orange

0|0
    0|0
  • white it makes people sleep better

0|0
    0|0
  • White

0|0
    0|0
  • i do a basic pale color and decorate according to what I like. my interests change all the time so I don't want to commit to one color and regret it later on

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• baby pink or pastel mint

0|0
    0|0
  • Go on color scheme designer. Pick a baby pink / light pink you like and then pick a darker color. Paint one wall using the dark color and the rest using the light color.

1|0
    0|0
  • While I'm not going to suggest colours because it's what you like however perhaps go with 3 walls of a light colour then use a darker colour as an accent.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would go light. If you want to change it later, it will be easier!

0|0
    0|0
  • why not a rosy pink with dark red designs in a strip on the bottom or top of the wall

0|0
    0|0
  • Like a medium pink and green would look very pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Black

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes