Which makes a girl more attractive? Short hair or long? Also do you like an undercut? I mean it is nice for men but do you like it on a woman too?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I am a fan of both and undercuts are badass! Personally I think all of them would suit you.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Even as a girl who has always had mid-length/short hair, I always thought that longer hair was slightly prettier. I can't grow mine that long (though I'm working on it) but some girls rock shorter styles.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• Yes to all of that but I will say that big girls I do not like with short hair. I like big girls with long hair but not so much short hair. Everyone else I prefer whatever she wants 😊 and black girls I think look more attractive with short hair

1|0
    0|0
  • Girls can look amazing with either short or long haircuts, as long as it's not extreme either way. I think pixie cuts (if they aren't severely short) look great on some girls and really make their faces pop. But I don't like the undercuts.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care, as long as they like the cut and it isn't chaotic (even then, it can be nice) I find it attractive

2|0
    0|0
  • I like both equally. Though sometimes girls with short hair only look that much more beautiful, since it makes them different.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl, but in your case it's long hair in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
    • You have never see me w short hair πŸ˜…

• Show All
    • Not always, but i really prefer dresses

• are you into mangas?

• I prefer the short cut, like Louise Brooks.

1|0
    0|0
  • Long hair under cut, dated a girl with that... it was not that bad actually. Pretty practical hair cut

1|0
    0|0
  • On 95% long hair looks better ^^ There's only a few girls that can really pull off short hair.

1|0
    1|0
  • Long haired ones catches my attention very quickly, after being in a relationship I've realised type of hair is no more preference.

1|0
    0|0
  • Long hair, no doubt. In my opinion there are only a very few who can rock a short cut.

1|1
    0|0
  • Long hair.
    Definitely not a big fan of undercut, but a small "sidecut" I think is better case scenario than straight up short hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • ii like long hairs anywhere from her neck till her waist

1|0
    0|0
  • I like whatever suits them really, though I have an undercut myself so I'd rather they didn't lmao

1|0
    0|0
  • I like both honestly.. I like a woman that is not scared of change

1|0
    0|0
  • I like long and short and don't mind an undercut. I guess it depends on the women.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a case by case scenario, but in the end it's the cut that the girl prefer.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer long hair, but short hair would not be a deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair with no undercut please

1|0
    0|0
    • Disaggreeeeee πŸ˜… undercuts are nice

• What would I know? I'm old!
      But just so there's no ambiguity,

I'm right and your wrong

• I like girls who have long hair

1|0
    0|0
  • i like long natural hair (old school)

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 3

• It depends highly on your face shape, and structure.

2|0
    0|0
  • Depends on your face. Some people look better with shorter hair and some with longer hair. Undercut is just a personal preference

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m okay with all types of hair as long as she pulls it off

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes