Does your work let you dress up for Halloween?

I haven't been told I can't dress up for Halloween but I am not wearing a full costume because it wouldn't be professional to take someone's blood pressure while dressed as a ghoul. However I am going to do my hair and makeup like Morticia Addams. I will bring a hair tie that won't leave a dent in my hair and just tie it back when I am in a patient's room or doing patient care. I figured that was the next best thing after wearing a full costume.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure my boss would let me but my costume would end up covered in dirt and muck, it might end up torn and I'd have to figure out a way to keep my belt knife on

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately never. Professional business attire, at all times, i. e. dresses, business suits, heels, etc. Suits for men.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Our manager wouldn't mind if we asked. We actually did it a few years ago, but no-one's asked her since.

Simples...

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I can't wear... i Have to be always in professional looks.. always formal

1|0
    0|0
  • We do have a dress up but I’m off

1|0
    0|0
    • My nurse today was dressed as a minion when I went to the doctor this morning

• yes but i dont dress up

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I have a real job

0|0
    0|0
    • vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest
      I have a real job too. I work fulltime in a hospital in a highly clearanced area. Of course, I work your full work week and more, in three days.

• Show All
    • I don't know how you came to the conclusion that I hate my job. I like what I do. I have done excellent for myself. I still don't understand why you are describing your job to me. Your a nurse, I got that. You save lives, I take lives. In the end it doesn't matter

• No, the whole "well when you work as much I do, I fuckin guess you can be on my level." is what gave you away.

• More from Guys

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes