Does your work let you dress up for Halloween?

I haven't been told I can't dress up for Halloween but I am not wearing a full costume because it wouldn't be professional to take someone's blood pressure while dressed as a ghoul. However I am going to do my hair and makeup like Morticia Addams. I will bring a hair tie that won't leave a dent in my hair and just tie it back when I am in a patient's room or doing patient care. I figured that was the next best thing after wearing a full costume.

27

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure my boss would let me but my costume would end up covered in dirt and muck, it might end up torn and I'd have to figure out a way to keep my belt knife on

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately never. Professional business attire, at all times, i. e. dresses, business suits, heels, etc. Suits for men.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE