Can you tell my hair is extentions?

Can you tell my hair is extentions?

Here’s a picture of the back of me I got my hair done today with extentions and wondered if anyone can tell that it is not natural (real hair just not all mine)? I’ve wanted my hair longer for ages and was impatient with waiting for it to grow. Honest answers please 😊

1330

Most Helpful Guy

• Extentions, wig, weave, reagular hair I don't know the know the difference and i dont pay attention to that stuff all i know is u look good

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I can see where your real hair ends on your shoulders, when I know what to look for, but if I didn't know you had extensions, I wouldn't have noticed. I think the extensions look good on you!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Guys Said 29

What Girls Said 12

• I can see transitions from the shoulders down... but on your scalp - nope... nothing to insinuate you have extensions.

• I don't think anyone would notice unless they where actually looking for it. And it's about what makes you happy so yeah I'd rock it. ☺

• There's a point near your shoulder blades? where the colors change and it seems just different.

• Yes. It looks dead and you see where your real hair stops

• Nope can't tell one bit. I totally understand not wanting to wait for your hair to grow out. It does take for ever. :)

• May be it a wig

• Not at all. You look gorgeous!

• Nope

• Looks good! Blends in nicely.

• No l can't tell it

• They look natural and nice to me!

• It sort of seems unnatural to have that much hair without split ends but it looks good