Girls, if you saw a guy dressed like this in the gym, what would you think?

28

Most Helpful Girl

• Not going to lie I'd stare for a while, ask what he does to get a booty like that, stare some more, and then practice his workout when he's not around to distract me with that ass. πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

• Hahaha thanks a lot =D but suppose we're dating. If we went together to the gym with me dressed like in the pic, would it be ok to you?

• I'd be a-okay with it. Leggings and stretchy workout wear are comfy anyway. It's why women who don't even workout wear sports bras. If a guy want to wear comfy pants or legging, then I'm fine with it. Just make sure your outfit looks nice.

• Yeeees, it's exactly the reason I wish to train wearing leggings. It's comfortable as fuck. We could really date, cuz besides everything, noone in the gym would think I'm gay with us training together lol