Girls, if you saw a guy dressed like this in the gym, what would you think?

Girls, if you saw a guy dressed like this in the gym, what would you think?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not going to lie I'd stare for a while, ask what he does to get a booty like that, stare some more, and then practice his workout when he's not around to distract me with that ass. ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Hahaha thanks a lot =D but suppose we're dating. If we went together to the gym with me dressed like in the pic, would it be ok to you?

• I'd be a-okay with it. Leggings and stretchy workout wear are comfy anyway. It's why women who don't even workout wear sports bras. If a guy want to wear comfy pants or legging, then I'm fine with it. Just make sure your outfit looks nice.

• Yeeees, it's exactly the reason I wish to train wearing leggings. It's comfortable as fuck. We could really date, cuz besides everything, noone in the gym would think I'm gay with us training together lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 27

• The tight clothing looks feminine to me i don't like it.

0|0
    1|0
    • Even if he acts pretty manly?

• Yeah the top half looks fine, nice even.
      But i really dislike the leggings or whatever they're lol.

• What he's wearing on top is a rash guard, used mostly to train no gi (submission). That's why it looks pretty cool lol. About the leggings, got it. Thanks =)

• I would just think "He looks good" and maybe "His booty is more fit than mine๐Ÿ˜‚". But tbh I don't really look at other people when I'm at the gym cuz I'm too focused on the workout.

0|1
    0|0
    • Niiiiiiice, chattingโ€‹ is for after the train. And thanks, but I'm pretty sure I'd prefer your butt haha

• Indeed! Hahahaha๐Ÿ˜…

• i mean it's his choice to wear whatever but i would definitely not be drooling. the ass is a bit too much for me tbh.

0|1
    0|0
    • But you'd find it ok or would find it like gay as fuck?

• Show All
    • I train for seven years (and I'm far from where I wanna get). Can I send you other pics (not nudes) on snapchat and ask what you think? If you're cool with it, my snap is zechs7777

• don't give out my snapchat, but u can pm me

• "Damn he thicccc!!!" Then I'd probably stare for a while until it becomes noticeable, that's a fucking amazing ass!!!

1|1
    0|0
    • So if a guy has a great ass, you see no problem about him wearing leggings? Suppose he acts pretty manly

• Show All
    • lol thanks๐Ÿ˜‚

• Actually I'm saying that cuz I'm the guy in the pics and I always wanted to train using leggings. It's really comfortable, but unfortunately not gonna happen. by the way, thanks for the compliments =D

• I would think think heโ€™s got a sexy ass and would think of giving it a slap

1|1
    0|0
  • No for the leggings or wtf is that it just feels like u r about to dance or smthg lol they r not manly and they ruined everything

0|1
    1|0
    • But if he acts pretty manly?

• Show All
    • Hahahaha but I don't intend using a pink dress. Anyway, I'd like to send you more pics of you want. My snapchat is zechs7777. Add me if you're interested

• I don't have snapshat but I just meant what u will wear won't effect ur manliness lol

• He would look cool, if he wasn't wearing ballerina pants, they're girly. Is he gay?

0|1
    1|0
    • Look gay as fuck but I'm pretty sure he's not lol

• I'd laugh my ass off. Sorry dude, you're good looking, but this outfit is a no go.

0|1
    1|0
    • Thanks and I never got out of my house wearing these, if it helps lol

• Except for the top, which is the gear for submission training

• The top is fine.

• I had to double check that the title said guy and not girl... Those pants are way too tight for a straight guy

1|1
    1|0
  • I'd be really taken aback and look away and try not to look. That's just a lot to see. It doesn't look bad though, I would just feel weird looking

0|1
    0|0
  • He's got hotter butt than me

1|1
    0|0
    • Never seen yours but don't need to disagree

• Hot damn ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ‘€

1|1
    0|0
  • Ask you to be my trainer.

1|1
    0|0
    • I'd really love to, but then you'd know I don't go easy and you'd have to be prepared for it haha

• Ummmm... I'd look away tbh. That's just too much.

0|1
    0|0
  • A s s t h i c c

1|1
    0|0
  • dayum dat booty thicccc

1|1
    0|0
  • Somehow disturbing. So tight. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd think " what in the fuck am I doing in a gym"