Opinions on this cut?

Opinions on this cut?

1537

Most Helpful Guy

• Just... No

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it. Shows that she's very confident!!!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Guys Said 36

• Well, every person’s facial features looks different so it might not look exactly like it does on her that it will on you Pink. Personally speaking, I don’t like the hairstyle.

• IF you are going for this , you are gonna look like one sexy devil

• You look like a soccer mom who wants to talk to the manager... but also wants to get a upper-inner-thigh tattoo.

It will probably do you well if you are still on the prowl for men. Its attention getting.

• I like it but with the straight hair I don't like the curly. And maybe Rock a different design under the hair

• Hmm, not too bad, not amazing either. It really gives off this spunky/rebellious look which is pretty nice though. So it needs a solid combination of outfit/makeup for this to pull off.

• More from Guys
    31

What Girls Said 14

• It’s different and unique. You could do an undercut on your current hair length. The only why you’d see it is if you tie your hair up in a ponytail. I bet that would look cool

• Super cute but I would never do it because I like my long, curly hair.

• The back is nice, but the front reminds me of the "I want to speak to your manager" style too much.

• I find it rather interesting but don't know if I like it or hate it

• I like it, its awesome👍👍

• More from Girls
    9