Many people have features that they consider are “Flaws”; that others find appealing. What are yours?

if you saw my last question. I’m an insecure little poot that hates myself.

So, I want others to feel good about what they dislike about themselves.

name a flaw you feel you have/then something that you like that others don’t.

i love big ears, gaps, beak noses, and veins on feet/hands/neck/face, Hairy buttcheecks, big ole foreheads.

i love quirks.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• I can be lazy and sometimes I'm not the most confident or good at talking to people.

• I feel you. I stutter when I talk, and lack eye contact when talking to people.

But bashfulness is cute.
      Everyone could use a confidence boost.

Lazy poot

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a huge forehead -which is considered a flaw by most people-, however I like it.
    I used to not like my straight hair, even though other people liked it.
    Now, I have changed my mind. I prefer it the way it is.