Does my nose look weird in these pics? I really wanted to post them online but my insecurity is holding me back?

does my nose look weird in these pics? I really wanted to post them online but my insecurity is holding me back?
Does my nose look weird in these pics? I really wanted to post them online but my insecurity is holding me back?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Your nose is fine and you remind me of Elizabeth Taylor (which is a good thing).

1|0
    0|0
    • Omg no way! But thank you!!!

• Absolutely. You are a beautiful girl... We'd say "She's gonna be a heartbreaker." meaning some guy is going to get a broken heart by being dumped by you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Only because of the highlight you've put on it.
    You look good in the photos.. but the tongue makes the first one look sexual? don't know if that was your goal or not.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

What Girls Said 4

• I mean doesn't everyones nose look weird if you think about it? You look fine, i just personally dislike the tongue

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah it doesn't look bad
    But you shouldn't have put the eyeliner so low, it makes it look a little droopy but it's nost ugly.

1|0
    0|0
  • It looks fine

0|0
    0|0
  • You look great! Love the makeup 😍

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes