This was me on Halloween did it look good?

What did you dress up as?This was me on Halloween did it look good??

1831

Most Helpful Guy

• You look good but I dont celebrate the darkside (evil, vampires, Halloween, super heroes etc.) Halloween is a pagan festival and its origin is very evil and it is still evil today because people are celebrating​ evil. Just study the origins Halloween and see for yourself.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Dressing up like the devil and his demons; people are just ignorant and careless. Halloween is not for you stop partaking in it please. Study everything before participating in it. Dont celebrate evil (demons, demi gods, lucifer, vampires, super heroes, hollywood, witches, wizards, etc). Celebrate Jesus Christ who died for your sins and rose again after defeating death and the devil. God is the Light come to the Light and leave the darkside alone. Come to Jesus, He loves you.

• I get mad because you always do this and I'm sick of it stop being a dick and forcing your religion on me I don't believe God get the fuck over it

• Yeah, it was originally Samhain (spelling of this varies). Also called All Soul's Night. It was a celebration of the harvest of the fall, not the demonic festival you seem to believe it was. It was a time of cleaning, and change, and hopes for a good harvest. Any holiday can have it's dark side; the connotation is what's important. Easter celebrates a human being nailed to a cross and left to bleed to death in the sun. But the connotation of the religion makes it "ok". Don't go down one path if you're not prepared to go down another.

Most Helpful Girl

• Amazing!
    (Everything except the eyebrows...)

I didn't dress up... I never do that anymore...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE